Nuketown Preorder Bonus

Kudisanga

Can we get the nuketown when we buy from supermarket? I canceled my pre order on playstation store, Waiting to get the best price. The digital download it's a ripoff, how can they justify £10 more on digital compare to disc?

Can we get the nuketown when we buy from supermarket? I canceled my pre order on playstation store, Waiting to get the best price. The digital download it's a ripoff, how can they justify £10 more on digital compare to disc?

Not sure what you mean by supermarket to buy it. I know from gamestop you can get it as long as you pre order it

I usualy get a good deal at my local tesco, saynsbury, asda or morrison food shops

You may want to call and ask im not sure. I do know it does have to be pre ordered in order to get nuketown though

Nuk3Town will be available as a DLC. The question isn't really if, rather then when. Treyarch hasn't stated how long it will be available via preorder only. Stipulation would seem it will be 90 days, and when Treyarch comes it with its first actual DLC, it will be available.

Your digital preorder is ten more? Crazy. Same price here on psn as it is on store shelves. I also just got a random "ten bucks off your next purchase" coupon from Sony, so it was actually ten cheaper then in stores.

I usualy get a good deal at my local tesco, saynsbury, asda or morrison food shops

www.game.co.uk are probably the best for pre-order games, it's £49.99 http://www.game.co.uk/en/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-with-nuk3town-map-only-at-game-562938?categoryIdentifier=876457&catGroupId=

I use Tesco as my sister gets 20% discount, but they only have the regular release of any game. UK PS Store is always £10 more expensive than retail.

www.game.co.uk are probably the best for pre-order games, it's £49.99

I use Tesco as my sister gets 20% discount, but they only have the regular release of any game. UK PS Store is always £10 more expensive than retail.

I have a friend who works at tesco and buys for me as well but still i dont understand why the digital copy is more expensive than disc. Something is realy wrong here and realy annoying.

I have a friend who works at tesco and buys for me as well but still i dont understand why the digital copy is more expensive than disc. Something is realy wrong here and realy annoying.

For some reason PSN does this from time to time with higher download prices, though usually they are the same price as in store and sometimes come up at $5-$10 less from PSN on slights older titles. I think with new release titles and not having to go to a store and have the store possibly not have it that they are considering the extra cost a convienence charge of sorts. That's my best guess.

• Like 1

For some reason PSN does this from time to time with higher download prices, though usually they are the same price as in store and sometimes come up at $5-$10 less from PSN on slights older titles. I think with new release titles and not having to go to a store and have the store possibly not have it that they are considering the extra cost a convienence charge of sorts. That's my best guess.

Stores and publishers have very close connections, trading exclusive game content for a greater in store presence, big posters, extra shelf space etc, which are beneficial to both parties, so a few bucks less to buy instore is an incentive to get you down there and exposed to all the advertising and the salespeople who will try to get you to buy more stuff.

• Like 3

I got nuketown from gamestop today and didn't preorder. Walmart copies had nuketown included also.

Yup. I just bought a non pre ordered bundle and it has Nuketown included.