What are your Halloween plans?

CandyRotten

I usually go to my sisters, Nicola, and watch horror films all night, We carve pumpkins (Even though we're both in our 20's now) Its a sort of tradition now and plus I'm not a fan of growing up ha ha.

What are you going to do? If anything

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

This year will be my daughters first year trick or treating. She is going as a pirate, I'm going as her bodyguard, who gets 20% of the candy as a fee!!! LMAO!!!! 

I will still be doing my PL on the ps4, it is the last week for it. Afterwards, we will find out who "Domestic Battery's Hero of Los Santos" is!

Later in the evening my time, about 10est, I'm also hoping to finish CMM ;)

You ladies have fun, and don't drive Marcus too crazy, I'm sure he's about to lose all his hair! lol jk jk!

This year will be my daughters first year trick or treating. She is going as a pirate, I'm going as her bodyguard, who gets 20% of the candy as a fee!!! LMAO!!!! 

I will still be doing my PL on the ps4, it is the last week for it. Afterwards, we will find out who "Domestic Battery's Hero of Los Santos" is!

Later in the evening my time, about 10est, I'm also hoping to finish CMM ;)

You ladies have fun, and don't drive Marcus too crazy, I'm sure he's about to lose all his hair! lol jk jk!

He's not watching many films with us, think he's leaving when we go to watch Human Centipede 3. Wuss he is.

I've told him its a pleasant, family friendly film but he won't believe me!

Have fun with your daughter, and I don't blame you for taking her sweets ha ha

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

All my Halloween stuff will be at work on the 29th. It's our last Bike Night of the year and we decorate the store with lots of props, even a fog machine. We have a costume contest, jack-o-lantern contest, food drink and prizes for the customers. I'll post up photos if you want.

At home on Halloween, probably nothing. We don't have kids, BeezWife does not like scary movies and we haven't had a single trick-or-treater in the 12 years we've lived here (Grove St 4 Life). Yes, I live on Grove St. B)

Hopefully she will make a pumpkin pie and I will eat it, and play GTA naturally. :lol:

• Like 1

All my Halloween stuff will be at work on the 29th. It's our last Bike Night of the year and we decorate the store with lots of props, even a fog machine. We have a costume contest, jack-o-lantern contest, food drink and prizes for the customers. I'll post up photos if you want.

At home on Halloween, probably nothing. We don't have kids, BeezWife does not like scary movies and we haven't had a single trick-or-treater in the 12 years we've lived here (Grove St 4 Life). Yes, I live on Grove St. B)

Hopefully she will make a pumpkin pie and I will eat it, and play GTA naturally. :lol:

Your night (29th) sounds amazing. It sounds like so much fun.

We haven't had many trick or treaters the last few years. People seem to be having more party's

We dont really do stuff here with halloween, at least nothing like in the USA etc. I'm spending friday evening having dinner and bowling with everyone from work

Stay in hoping that the odd trick or treater from down the road does not wake up my 2 and 4 year olds. Again, no one really goes into Halloween over here like in the US. We've bought a bucket of sweets that the kids will probably end up eating over the next year.

Sit on my ass with my porch lights off and play the NA Saturday Night PL.  I love this time of year and I love Halloween.  I'm just not into the whole passing out candy thing.  My daughter's school is having a Trunk or Treat event on Thursday so she is going to that and there's another Trunk or Treat event on Wednesday at a realtor's office.  We don't walk around the neighborhood anymore to trick or treat.  Some people here drive insanely fast and have no care in the world for anyone else's safety.  I don't want to risk my children getting injured while enjoying something fun because some douchebag feels the need to drive 45mph in a residential neighborhood.

• Like 1

Sit on my ass with my porch lights off and play the NA Saturday Night PL.  I love this time of year and I love Halloween.  I'm just not into the whole passing out candy thing.  My daughter's school is having a Trunk or Treat event on Thursday so she is going to that and there's another Trunk or Treat event on Wednesday at a realtor's office.  We don't walk around the neighborhood anymore to trick or treat.  Some people here drive insanely fast and have no care in the world for anyone else's safety.  I don't want to risk my children getting injured while enjoying something fun because some douchebag feels the need to drive 45mph in a residential neighborhood.

That's a good point. Some people are so ignorant when driving. My dad used to take me and my sister trick or treating every year but we eventually stopped. In the UK we didn't really do Halloween parties just trick or treating. Parties seem to be a thing now

Hosting the NA playlist and unwinding from work.

I can't even remember the last time I saw someone trick or treating in my neighborhood.  Granted, I do live on a busy street and in the hippie area of town ;) but most people in my area are either having parties or out and about elsewhere.  I don't turn my outside lights on though--if I had to get up every five minutes to answer the door, I'd lose my mind since my PS4 is in an entirely different room and I can't really hear people at the door when I have my headset on.

Halloween is mostly an adult holiday here and its popularity seems to grow every year.  It's often just an excuse for people to go out, drink more than they should, and attempt to drive or stir up shit with the police.  No thanks, I'll take a quiet evening at home. :)

Edited by LN-MLB

Hosting the NA playlist and unwinding from work.

I can't even remember the last time I saw someone trick or treating in my neighborhood.  Granted, I do live on a busy street and in the hippie area of town ;) but most people in my area are either having parties or out and about elsewhere.  I don't turn my outside lights on though--if I had to get up every five minutes to answer the door, I'd lose my mind since my PS4 is in an entirely different room and I can't really hear people at the door when I have my headset on.

Halloween is mostly an adult holiday here and its popularity seems to grow every year.  It's often just an excuse for people to go out, drink more than they should, and attempt to drive or stir up shit with the police.  No thanks, I'll take a quiet evening at home. :)

Oh, I'll be drinking.

In my pajamas.

On the couch.

In my "shouldn't answer the door wearing this" attire.

:lol:

Taking the brats out to beg candy. This will be the first year Dead X won't be begging though as he has gotten to old for that, but much to his disliking he will be helping keep an eye on the other kids, but they all offered to give him some of the take from their tricking heists so he is somewhat on board with it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I love Halloween, never too old to dress up and have a party.

I think every teenager goes through the stage of its a kid thing I'm too old for that crap but as soon as you get into your late teens and early 20's then you start to see the drinking events associated with the day. 

This year I'm going to two parties plus will probably end up out on the town after, it's the last time Halloween is going to fall on a weekend when I'm in my 30's. Next time it's a weekend I'll be past the big 4-0 mark which is a scary prospect on it's own. We're going to the parties as a group. There's my mate Frank who of course will be Frankenstein. As I'm very tall and Lurch like I will be going as his monster. This should confuse people a lot of the night as they will assume I'm Frankenstein.

One of my group is going as the Bride of Frankenstein and then there's Frankie going as the Slutty Skeleton. Not quite sure how we will link that in with the Frankenstein theme but we'll think of something,

Halloween is a pretty big event in my part of town with a lot of people walking their kids around for tick or treating. Traffic through the area is at a minimum due to the amount of people walking around. Not only do the kids get candy, but some of the houses in the area hand out drinks to the adults. Also, the police have very lax public drinking rules on that night so walking the kids around while having a drink is not grounds for some expensive tickets.

So, my neighboors are having a party in the afternoon that I'll go to and then my wife and I will take our daughter and some of her friends around the neighborhood for some treats. It is usually a fun night for everyone.

• Like 2

kQ4fIRp.png

That sounds great for the adults. The ones that I usually see look miserable. Maybe if they have a drink in their hands it would be different

Halloween is a pretty big event in my part of town with a lot of people walking their kids around for tick or treating. Traffic through the area is at a minimum due to the amount of people walking around. Not only do the kids get candy, but some of the houses in the area hand out drinks to the adults. Also, the police have very lax public drinking rules on that night so walking the kids around while having a drink is not grounds for some expensive tickets.

So, my neighboors are having a party in the afternoon that I'll go to and then my wife and I will take our daughter and some of her friends around the neighborhood for some treats. It is usually a fun night for everyone.

Umm...

So, what neighborhood do you live in?  If I ever move back to Wisconsin, I'm moving to your side of town.  Is it a bring your own cup kind of thing?  :D

• Like 1