PS4 skins

Haha that doesn't look so cheery :P Personally I don't like to wrap things. I could possibly go a plain colour, but still prefer black since it matches all the other things I have and keeps it clean.

I can certainly appreciate the wraps though, but I'd most likely change my mind regularly so I wouldn't bother. It's the same for tattoos, I like them but couldn't commit to having something for life since I don't know if I'd still like it in the next few years.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

mine has marijuana leaves all over it :) , I had it on my controller too but it did not stick very well and got pretty annoying so i took it off.

• Like 2

Haha that doesn't look so cheery :P Personally I don't like to wrap things. I could possibly go a plain colour, but still prefer black since it matches all the other things I have and keeps it clean.

I can certainly appreciate the wraps though, but I'd most likely change my mind regularly so I wouldn't bother. It's the same for tattoos, I like them but couldn't commit to having something for life since I don't know if I'd still like it in the next few years.

If i get tired of this i'll just order different ones :D it's really good quality and you can just take it off like that without any glue leaving behind. It also covers up scratches and damage if you have it

• Like 2

The Beast mode lighting is awesome.

This +1

I want the Beast Mode [ON] OFF sticker for sure! Where do you buy your skins from?

I'm thinking of getting the BO3 one, I have found it for $17.00 American.

Right now, the one I have is a red dragon one, but i have had it for more then a year, time to get a new one.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl