Kings Fall (Normal vs Hard)

JustHatched

According to what I have read, this is the difference between normal and hard mode.

For the whole raid (Except the 1st relic run) - No respawn or revives and all enemies are rank 42

Portal/Relic run - Same except has rank 42 enemies

Tombships - No checkpoint if you fall off

Glyphs - Some knights are now majors

Warpriest - Each time the Warpriest calls upon Oculos he becomes more powerful. If you take the LEFT glyph, he begins shooting fire like taken Knights. If you take the MIDDLE glyph he begins shooting you in 3-shots like taken hobgoblins. If you take the RIGHT glyph he begins shooting darkness at you like taken captains. These abilities do stack and remain for the duration of the fight... Pro Tip, kill him asap

- Warpriest has increased armor every time he summons Oculos

Golgoroth - Damage Pools don't last as long.

-De-Buff added. Once you lose Golgoroths Gaze a random Guardian receives "Unstable Light". After a short timer you explode as a cursed thrall dealing damage to any teammates near you, but you yourself take no damage

Daughters - Daughters Aura for second run starts immediately after the Burning Light is finished instead of there being a 15 second delay.

Oryx - All enemies are light level 320.

- "Light Eaters" spawn immediately after you kill your ogre. They are red health Knights who's job is to destroy your orbs like the vessel. 1 knight per ogre, which means 4 knights in total

Post any other changes you find and I will add it to the OP.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Good and accurate summary.  Did our first attempt with the Harbour tonight; we made it to the Daughters and called it a night. 

I think they've made it harder just enough to make it challenging again but not discouragingly so.  Drops seem to have been improved as well.  The new gear specific to hard mode is called "Harrowed" and it's basically the same as Normal raid gear only 310 is the LOWEST it will be.  From this first partial run I got a Ghost (315), Harrowed Chest Armour (311) and Harrowed machine gun (310).  Not too shabby.

pr0fane0ne.jpg