Cars you'd like to see liveries or clean options for

Beez

The Sanchez and Bati are the original vehicles with livery options. Then came the Massacro and Jester race cars. Single player has some liveries for muscle cars.

Now we have the low riders which have a whole host of livery options for each model. Livery is not really the correct term in this case but that's what R* calls it.

The 2 Halloween cars (if they're real) look like they have livery options as well. It looks like this is a trend for R* which could give new life to many other vehicles.

So what vehicles would you like to see this trend spread to? I'll start off.

Brawler - intended to be a Dakar Rally race car race numbers and sponsor stickers seem natural for this one.

Injection - Same deal. I'd like a clean version and a livery that looks like something from the Baja 1000.

Dune Buggy - Clean version. Baja 1000 style livery for the bodied version and paintable version of the sand rail one.

Sultan RS - WRC inspired livery please.

Sports Classics - some simple vintage race car graphics like a big white meatball with a number in it for the hood (bonnet) and doors.

Warrener - BRE inspired livery.

I'll stop there for now. This is just a fun wishlist topic so be creative.

• Like 2

I'd like to see at least 3 or 4 livery options for all classes...the liveries from story mode is a good start.

The Karin Rebel deserves a livery option with the Baja mods it has.

• Like 1

Comet - something close to the GT series racing cars you know.

Sultan - same reason as you.

Feltzer - also for looking like a GT series car.

Hotknife - some flames or something, that would cool.

Blazer - something close to those real dirt races with 4x4 bikes.

• Like 1

All I've fucking wanted since the start of this game is a civilian version of the "Taurus" Police Interceptor. I mean Jesus, we can't store yet alone mod police vehicles, so give me a damn clean version of it that I CAN customize!

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 months later...

I think all vehicles need some kind of livery option, even if they are small things like flames. Some cars look good with plain colors but some look bland. I got a Dominator and Brawler that could really use some liveries to make them stand out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to be able to keep whatever you can steal. But I really would like the ability to keep and Mod a Phantom.

Why can't Industrial and Emergency vehicle be used in races?

And why can't I keep a Tow Truck?

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

I'd love to be able to keep whatever you can steal. But I really would like the ability to keep and Mod a Phantom.

I would love this. Optimus Prime in my garage would be epic.

For cars, Elegy liveries are essential 

Edited by Darth Sciuridae

all liveries created should be available to all cars.

Also there should be a way to submit liveries for rockstar to approve and introduce into the game... too much work? ok make it cost 50cent or whatever per request.

Even though this would lag us up a lot downloading skins every 5 minutes ;-)

The dog van from the Dumb and Dumber movies

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Why can't Industrial and Emergency vehicle be used in races?

And why can't I keep a Tow Truck?

These seem like no-brainers for R* and easy to do.

Last night I found 2 Huntley S and was able to open the door. I thought, cool, the best SUV for racing is mine for free! Then Little Beez would get out and the car was locked. 

If a vehicle is too big to fit in a garage just have it as a Pegasus vehicle. Give us what we want R*

• Like 1

Pegusus spawn locations need some work mind.... especially for choppers and such... my Buzzard never spawns at the airfield I am at.

Yeah, I called my Captain yesterday for the first time for an airlift. I was in Grapeseed. I assumed the helicopter would come to me, Nope, it's waiting just offshore from the yacht, miles from me. Whats the point?

• Like 1