No Time To Explain

markt112

I forgot.... To trigger this quest line you need the cult ghost from the daily story mission paradox (got mine last time it was the daily) If anyone still needs this I can get on for the next hour or so

There's apparently a new quest from FWC as well.

Edit - Quest is called Not Forged In Light. You have to pledge allegiance to FWC and get reputation for them. You then need to go to Venus and kill a Taken Minotaur which will drop simulation core that you will need to shatter.

Edit - I just shattered the Simulation Core and got a new quest. Need to speak to Lakshmi-2 at the Tower.

Edit - Now you have to do the Vault of Glass and kill Atheon. Killing Atheon rewards you with an Eye that you need to shatter. Currently doing VoG on Normal Mode.

Edit - Currently fighting Atheon. Just beat Atheon and got his Eye. I shattered it and got a new quest where I need to speak to Lakshmi again.

Edit - Got a new quest on Earth,. Shadow at Twilight, must go in there alone. Recommended light level of 270. Need to collect a chest. Chest spawns in random random places

Edit - New quest 'Blood of the Garden' on Mars. Recommend light level is 290. Holy hell that mission was ruthless. Minotaurs everywhere

Got it: No Time to Explain http://m.imgur.com/Y3tR8Ae

First colum perks: Smooth Ballistics, Accurized Ballistics, and Smart Drift Control. Second colum is Full Auto. Third column is Speed Reload, Hand Loaded, and Fitted Stock. Last perk is Rewind Again

EDIT - A few questions were asked in the comments.

I had already done the Paradox quest from last week's Daily.

I was rank 0 when I received the quest. Afterwards, I used motes of light in order to get rank one. I then received the next part of the quest.

You can do Vault of Glass on Normal mode

See how many we can get to the point of VoG and then we can run the raid sometime fairly soon

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Step 1: turn in predyths ghost

Step 2: Join FWC

Step 3: give them rep (about 50 motes worth)

Step 4: Kill a major or ultra taken Minotaur

Step 5: dismantle core

Step 6: talk to FWC

Step 7: kill atheon

Step 9: dismantle eye

Step 10: talk to FWC

Step 11: find a chest on the twilight gap mission

Step 12: talk to FWC

Step 13: kill taken groundskeeper in black garden ( must keep anger above 100% or her despawns, does not regain health.

Step 14: get gun from FWC

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Step 1: turn in predyths ghost

Step 2: Join FWC

Step 3: give them rep (about 50 motes worth)

Step 4: Kill a major or ultra taken Minotaur

Step 5: dismantle core

Step 6: talk to FWC

Step 7: kill atheon

Step 9: dismantle eye

Step 10: talk to FWC

Step 11: find a chest on the twilight gap mission

Step 12: talk to FWC

Step 13: kill taken groundskeeper in black garden ( must keep anger above 100% or her despawns, does not regain health.

Step 14: get gun from FWC

Stuck on step 1. How do you get the ghost in order to turn it in?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Shit, can only get that with a certain heroic story mission. I can't think of the name if it. Sorry.

Shit, can only get that with a certain heroic story mission. I can't think of the name if it. Sorry.

Paradox....  Im not sure if it has to be the daily?

Paradox....  Im not sure if it has to be the daily?

Yeah it does.

Missed it both times so tried to have a look and there's nothing where the dead ghosts would be.

• Like 1

Step 7: Kill Atheon aka VOG.

FWC is only required if I want NTTE. I'm already lvl 8 with New Monarchy so that would be a step down for me.

Funny, never received a raid quest from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Paradox is the daily today....Rofur and Hatch, you up for this some time today?

I will help if needed, I have this weapon and don't remember where the ghosts are. I tried to show Wraign the last time and I know where the 1st and 3rd are. I suggest watching youtube a few times.