Rocket League Patch Notes v1.06

Jaggy

It's here.  Still have it downloading, but it's here.  :D

Rocket League Patch Notes v1.06

Released: October 13, 2015 | XXX MB

THE HEADLINES

• Added “Revenge of the Battle-Cars” DLC Pack, including…
    • (DLC) Exclusive “Scarab” and “Zippy” Battle-Cars
    • (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
    • (DLC) Three new Paint Types: “Toon Glossy, Toon Matte,” and “Toon Wood”
    • (DLC) Two new Wheels: “Scarab” and “Zippy”
    • (DLC) Two new Rocket Boosts: “Accelerato” and “Battle-Stars”
    • (DLC) Four new Toppers: “Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades,” and “Shark Fin”
    • (DLC) Two new Antenna Toppers: “Retro Ball – Urban” and “Retro Ball – Utopia”
  • Added “Urban Central (Night)” and “Utopia Coliseum (Dusk)” Arenas
  • Added five new Community Flags and three new Video Game Antennas

Complete list below…

NEW CONTENT

Arenas

• Added “Urban Central (Night)”
  • Added “Utopia Coliseum (Dusk)”

Battle-Cars

• (DLC) Added “Scarab” (SARPBC classic vehicle)
  • (DLC) Added “Zippy” (SARPBC classic vehicle)

Decals

• (DLC) Scarab: Added “Bomani”
  • (DLC) Scarab: Added “Derby Girl”
  • (DLC) Scarab: Added “Flames”
  • (DLC) Scarab: Added “Hearts”
  • (DLC) Scarab: Added “Tiger”
  • (DLC) Scarab: Added “Tribal
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Caboodle”
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Callous”
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Flames”
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Hearts”
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Leopard”
  • (DLC) Zippy: Added “Tiger”

Paint Types

• (DLC) Toon Glossy
  • (DLC) Toon Matte
  • (DLC) Toon Wood

Wheels

• (DLC) Added “Scarab”
  • (DLC) Added “Zippy”

Rocket Trails

• (DLC) Added “Accelerato”
  • (DLC) Added “Battle-Stars”

Toppers

• (DLC) Added “Cavalier”
  • (DLC) Added “Locomotive”
  • (DLC) Added “Pixelated Shades”
  • (DLC) Added “Shark Fin”

Antennas

• (DLC) Added “Retro Ball – Urban”
  • (DLC) Added “Retro Ball – Utopia”
  • Added “Community Flags”
    • Achievement Hunter
    • Funhause
    • NeoGAF
    • Polaris
    • Rooster Teeth
  • Added “Video Games”
    • Nosgoth
    • Nosgoth – Human
    • Nosgoth – Vampire

Trophies and Achievements

• (DLC) Added five new DLC-specific Trophies/ Achievements

BUG FIXES

General

• Resolved issue that allowed party members to join matchmaking servers even though the Party Leader cancelled the search

Audio

• (PS4) Fixed sound-related crash scenarios that caused the game to crash on the loading screen after multiple matches (for real this time)

I almost bought this game today....but then wondered when I would squeeze in game time with GTA, Destiny and Farm Simulator already taking all my time.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I almost bought this game today....but then wondered when I would squeeze in game time with GTA, Destiny and Farm Simulator already taking all my time.

It is real fun to play and good thing is if tou only have like 30min to play you can hop on and get few games in. I would definetly recommend it

Yeah, what True said.  I don't play it all the time, but when I'm bored and can play a few rounds, it's definitely worth it.  My daughter loves it too.  She plays it every day after school.  It's all she talks about on the walk home from the bus stop.  :lol:

Also, I have no option to buy the DLC yet.  It just downloaded all of the DLC files/update.  So I'm still waiting.  It's killing me.

Yeah, what True said.  I don't play it all the time, but when I'm bored and can play a few rounds, it's definitely worth it.  My daughter loves it too.  She plays it every day after school.  It's all she talks about on the walk home from the bus stop.  :lol:

Also, I have no option to buy the DLC yet.  It just downloaded all of the DLC files/update.  So I'm still waiting.  It's killing me.

You buy TTK and I'll buy this....

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It is real fun to play and good thing is if tou only have like 30min to play you can hop on and get few games in. I would definetly recommend it

This is what I like most about Rocket League.  It is the quick sessions.  I will rarely load up GTA if I only have 30 minutes to kill but you can get several games in RL in that time.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Same here jag no option to buy dlc just normal update so far

I bought it about an hour ago.  You have to find it in the PS Store this time, no option to buy it from the in-game menu like last time. 

It's pretty cool.  Didn't really get to play with the new cars yet because I had to go get my daughter from the bus stop.  She played it though and had fun with it.  There's a rocket trail that has music notes coming out of it and sounds like rock music.  My youngest will start head banging to it.  :lol:

Also, not sure if this is something new, but when you demo someone, it shows the charred remains of the car for a couple of seconds.  I don't remember that before.  :D

Edited by Jaggy
  • Like 1

I bought it about an hour ago.  You have to find it in the PS Store this time, no option to buy it from the in-game menu like last time. 

It's pretty cool.  Didn't really get to play with the new cars yet because I had to go get my daughter from the bus stop.  She played it though and had fun with it.  There's a rocket trail that has music notes coming out of it and sounds like rock music.  My youngest will start head banging to it.  :lol:

Also, not sure if this is something new, but when you demo someone, it shows the charred remains of the car for a couple of seconds.  I don't remember that before.  :D

Just purchased i checked psn earlier only had 1 add on now has 2. Cool will have ti check it out now

Hey everybody! So I bought the newest DLC for RL today!!! You get the two new cars. (Scarab and Zippy) I have played as both, and even though both are fun to play with, Scarab is a little crazy to control for me. Zippy, I think has become my new favorite vehicle to play with.

Those that have played with me the past few days, I'm sure have noticed that I've been playing like I've never even touched the game before. Today, so far, I've gone 8wins and 4losses in ranked. Of'course, a lot of this has to do with your team mates.

The layers you can put on the new cars are pretty sweet, and so are the new paint styles. Toon Wood is really cool looking, plus lets face it, it's funny to say! LOL!

I haven't tried the new arenas as of yet, I'm not one who usually plays off-line, and as I haven't seen any of the new maps in ranked-online, I assume this is the only way to enjoy the new maps. (If I'm wrong, please let me know. Chalk it up to just my luck not seeing the new maps)

As always, if you see me online and in-game, hit me a party invite, and we will do some "Supersonic Rocket Powered Battle Cars!" together!!

{{{I think the price for the DLC's is well worth it. I mean, $3.99us is manageable, and you get some cool things}}}