Van Society Race Night

VANS Official

Van-Society-Race-Night.jpg

This Wednesday we will be running a Van Society Race Night. The night will consist of a playlist of races that will cover nearly every class of four wheeled vehicle in GTA. To level the playing field a little the most OP cars from each class will be banned, for example no Pariahs to be used when racing Sports Class.

At the start of the night we will run a qualifying race to create two groups. Once the groups are set the racing will begin!

We will run GTA races so we can spawn in cars for those who do not have them, the banned cars will be listed below.

• Compacts - Brioso
  • Coupes - Zion
  • Muscle - Yosemite, PW Dominator, Sabre Turbo Custom & Clique
  • Off Road - Kamacho, Quads, Bikes, Desert Raid and Trophy Truck
  • Sedans - Schafters & Tailgater
  • Sports - Pariah. GTO, Neo & Comet SR
  • Sports Classics - Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic & Rapid GT Classic
  • Supers - Nothing banned as I have got a scooby about this class!
  • SUV - Nothing, will the Novak come into play?
  • Vans - Nothing

Just post below to get involved, the sign up list will be updated here...

1. Chubb
  2. Trashy
  3. Dave
  4. Mulder
  5. Paulie
  6. Stappen
  7. Smash
  8. Man of Cats
  9. Marc
  • Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

I've just spent hours converting to the Atomic Tires livery so you can expect an argument about being allowed to use the Brioso because it's the only compact blah blah blah, .... I think I've even bored myself there.......

Sign Mulder up too.

Thanks.

• Haha 2

Novak, Paragon R, Toros and Jugular beware. Stick standard transmission on them if you’re planning on racing them cos they often get stuck in top gear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Novak, Paragon R, Toros and Jugular beware. Stick standard transmission on them if you’re planning on racing them cos they often get stuck in top gear.

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

I should check my Pentagon for that. Thx Dave!

Is that damned issue still there? Come on R*... stop working on horse testicles and fix GTAO!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I, the man of Cats, will be there 2moro as I have pleased Mrs cat by finally getting angel has fallen on my dodgy film app. 

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

On 11/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, Paulie said:

Van Society Race Night

1. Chubb

2. Trashy

3. Paulie

4. Dave

5. Mulder

6.TheOneMarc

7.Smashcrash6

im in ofc 😉

• Like 1

Cheers for signing up boys, girls, badgers, parrots, Scotsmen, paranormal investigators, racing drivers, Cats and T1000’s...

Looks like we’re gonna have a nice turnout 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

18 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Strangely I only noticed this getting out of the LSC, the car won't accelerate, you have to reverve or handbrake first. I'll think i'll put em back to stock, not sure if they will perform still but we'll see.

Looking forward to tonight!

• Like 1