Wormsinger (and other) Runes

Danielle

I know there has been some confusion over this so I saved a vid of Jesse & I using our runes yesterday. If you are doing it with someone else only use one at a time because you will both get rewards from each others.

Once you insert the wormsinger rune you will see a notification "the hive summon a stalking party" 

We used ours in the same place both times and they spawned where they did in the video each time. It came in two waves, the first a group of acolytes and a named knight and the second was the ogre and other various mobs. Once you kill the ogre you pick up a wormfeeder rune which you have to "charge" by killing any 50 enemies (without dying) on the dreadnaught. I'm not sure what happens when you die, I think it will just reset? This hasn't happened to me yet. Also do not return to orbit, again, I haven't tested this. 

After charging the wormfeeder rune you will receive a key for one of the chests in the dreadnaught, every chest requires a different key. I'm not sure how many there are but I had to google the location of the first chest I had the key for.

I have some other runes that need to be charged but I cannot remember the names right now or how to charge those. I will add them when I am in game later.

• Like 4

Excellent video capture, Dani.  :)

On a related note; the black energy circle with white swirls of energy going through it that you ran through; the one that triggered the Taken spawn.  That's what you need to trigger in order to charge your Agonarch Rune.  There is one Taken champion (yellow life-bar) that spawns during the chain of spawnings that black/white circle triggers each day of the week.  You need to kill 7 of these champions to fully charge the rune. 

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

No worries, didn't want people to waste their runes because I dunno how common they are.

Ohh I have one of those profane, currently 1/7 but no idea how or what day I done it, thanks! :D

• Like 1

No worries, didn't want people to waste their runes because I dunno how common they are.

Ohh I have one of those profane, currently 1/7 but no idea how or what day I done it, thanks! :D

You can do it on any day but only once i think?

• Like 1

It will only charge once per day but here's the good part - once per day PER CHARACTER.  So, if you pass it around, you can charge it quicker.  Assuming you have more than one character that has unlocked Patrol Dreadnaught.  *sigh*

pr0fane0ne.jpg