Favorite Video Game Trailer

UberL33tPwner69

I love trailers! Both movie and game trailers.

There's nothing more fun than that rush of excitement that you get when you watch a well done trailer that gets you pumped up for the title release. The movie or game could end up sucking ass, but a good trailer can make it look amazing.

There's been a multitude of game trailers that I've watched over and over in the last decade. But, "Sleeping Dogs" live-action trailer is still at the top of the list as my all time favorite.

I'm a huge Jet Li fan as well as a complete junkie for the Banlieue 13 films. When I saw this trailer I was immediately reminded of both. The cinematography, choreogrphy and music are motion picture worthy...

What is your favorite video game trailer?

Edited by UberL33tPwner69

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

ive not really seen that many trailers tbh, but i loved this trailer 

, i remember the gta 5 trailer coming out though i was sooo excited lol

LOL Yes! If they would have used this style on the trailer for the original game they wouldn't have gotten all the flak from the bitchy bitchers. Can't wait for Dead Island 2!!!

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png

• 6 months later...

I love these sort of trailers.

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I actually liked the BO3 trailer/ TV ad, but it was so over-played before and after launch.

Edited by DavidCore89

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

I actually liked the BO3 trailer/ TV ad, but it was so over-played before and after launch.

I only saw it once. Then again, I rarely watch TV, mainly Dvds, that's probably why I hardly saw it

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

• 3 weeks later...