***The Quest Help Thread***

JustHatched

I some help with a quest,

I know of at least 3 different quests that want you to take out X number of Taken Champions. To get these guys is like looking for the wolves, gotta in in Patrol and wait for the Taken to show up, kill 3 Captains to get the Champion to spawn. The Champion is no joke and takes 3 people to drop him before they scatter like the Wolves did.

I have a quest to kill 2 of these on Venus, if anyone wants to help me let me know cuz I will help you with yours also.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markt112

• SeymorScagneti

• nicolabellamy77

• JustHatched

Edited the thread title so we can have all of our quest help requests in 1 thread.

Just post which quest or quests you need help with and what time you'll be online.

These champions are no joke.  A fireteam of 3 may not be enough to take one down; you are best off roaming the different areas till you see 3 or 4 randoms waiting about and hang out with them.  Having said that; just send me an invite if you want me to hop in and help.  You know I'm always happy to help.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

These champions are no joke.  A fireteam of 3 may not be enough to take one down; you are best off roaming the different areas till you see 3 or 4 randoms waiting about and hang out with them.  Having said that; just send me an invite if you want me to hop in and help.  You know I'm always happy to help.

Might take you up on that later, we need mars now :P thanks for helping us with the Venus ones yesterday, it was easy with the other level 40s around.

& If anyone can help with the wolves that would be good, also on mars :D

Edited by Danielle

These things can be a pain. Completed the first quest for these. need to do skywatch, rocketyard and cosmodrome now

if anyone wants a hand give me a shout

Edited by markt112

I'll be on throughout the day doing crucible, strikes, quests, and story mode stuff.

Which weapons do you use for crucible now? Im struggling to find a decent set up after the patch

Which weapons do you use for crucible now? Im struggling to find a decent set up after the patch

I've been using Red Death or Bad Juju, Found Verdict, and that new Dead Orbit RL.

• Like 1

Big thanks to Rofur for helping Jesse and Dani out.

Tomorrow, I'm looking for some assistance killing 1 Taken champion on Venus, and to do a couple level 40 quest stories.

• Like 2

No problem, although I don't think I helped that much as I seemed to be dead most the time!

I also got better rewards doing the whole strike than when I joined profane and raf near the end!? Could be Bungie's new reward system, just found it a bit odd.

I'll always help out although I'm levelling my hunter up at the moment and he's only level 36 right now. If anyone needs a hand shoot me a message first so I can swap characters and gear before I join.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i'd create a thread for those jobs where you need people to help, im kinda too awkward to ask people lol

i have a couple i need help with

taken assault: venus- i need to kill one taken champion ( kill taken lieutenants with a fire team to summon champions)

a sword reforged- draw out and defear ecthar, sword of oryx in the asylum on the dreadnaught, i dont know how to find this

and ive got a couple that involve completing the taken king raid (ive never completed any raids)

nicolabellamy77.png

i need a fireteam of 3 for. cult of the worm, broken legion and skola's revenge, there all house of the wolves arena things next to the prison of elders

nicolabellamy77.png

i need a fireteam of 3 for. cult of the worm, broken legion and skola's revenge, there all house of the wolves arena things next to the prison of elders

Out of curiosity, why even run them as they are still dropping year one weapons as far as I know. If it's just for the experience of doing them that's cool, if you catch me on I will run them. Plan to set some time aside to run Skolas.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Out of curiosity, why even run them as they are still dropping year one weapons as far as I know. If it's just for the experience of doing them that's cool, if you catch me on I will run them. Plan to set some time aside to run Skolas.

i just want to do them because i havent done them yet lol

nicolabellamy77.png

Well they change each week, that said if I were you I would stick with Skolas, by far the hardest and you really want to have someone who has do it with you and everyone with a mic.

just thought i'd create a thread for those jobs where you need people to help, im kinda too awkward to ask people lol

i have a couple i need help with

taken assault: venus- i need to kill one taken champion ( kill taken lieutenants with a fire team to summon champions)

a sword reforged- draw out and defear ecthar, sword of oryx in the asylum on the dreadnaught, i dont know how to find this

and ive got a couple that involve completing the taken king raid (ive never completed any raids)

I see we are in the same time zone. I might be able to assist with some of that.

• Like 1

Get to the area know as The Founts.  You will see three yellow health-bar Warden Knights.  All three of them MUST be killed within 30 seconds of each other then a door will open letting you into the next area.  Once in the next area, kill minions until Echthar comes out.  There will be a *bong* sound and accompanying text in the bottom left corner above your health bar that says he has been summoned.  Note that he does have a shield (Arc, I believe) and will be immune until you take that shield down.

Another mission best done with a fireteam as it is quite challenging.

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Get to the area know as The Founts.  You will see three yellow health-bar Warden Knights.  All three of them MUST be killed within 30 seconds of each other then a door will open letting you into the next area.  Once in the next area, kill minions until Echthar comes out.  There will be a *bong* sound and accompanying text in the bottom left corner above your health bar that says he has been summoned.  Note that he does have a shield (Arc, I believe) and will be immune until you take that shield down.

Another mission best done with a fireteam as it is quite challenging.

cool thank you :)

nicolabellamy77.png

• 1 month later...

Would anyone be able to help me kill some champs on my second character ? I can help with whatever in return.

Since the release of fallout, nfs, assassins creed, cod and star wars my destiny friends list is as flat as a fart :/  

Edited by markt112
  • Like 1

I'll be on tomorrow around 10:00 UTC. I too have champs to kill on my alt, see you there.

Thanks vic but I won't be on then. Had a passing in the family last week and the vicar is coming tomorrow at 11am. I should be on at 1pm if thats any good? If not, friday?