New Subclasses

Danielle

Saved a video of the new hunter nightstalker subclass, would be nice to see the titan and warlock ones if anyone has done the same :)

added spoiler tags in case anyone wants to see it for themselves the first time

• Like 1

I didn't save my Stormcaller gameplay but it was really cool honestly. Though the way they spoke about warlocks and power it made me think of Vegil from Devil May Cry....NEED MORE POWER!!!!!!!!

The nightstalker is very cool, but I don't thing the super has nearly the power of the new warlock subclass.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm enjoying stormcaller, I'm just finding it tricky to get kills with it and then get out of the fray before it runs out. The number of times I've died amidst a ton of enemies is embarrassing!

That lightning grenade with the arc web perk never gets tiring though!

The nightstalker is very cool, but I don't thing the super has nearly the power of the new warlock subclass.

I love the nightstalker. I didn't realise that the mini map was just a nightstalker perk - showing all chests and materials (took us 10mins to find 25 hadium flakes, if that)

Once fully upgraded it should be good. Think I saw that the bow can be fired 3 times

Edited by markt112

Can all classes get the sword in the heavy weapon slot? Or do titans and warlocks get something else?

Heh heh, moot question now since you both have a sword.  And helped me get the materials to get mine.  :)

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg