Who will be online tonight

JustHatched

Who will be online the moment TTK is dropped?

I will be on shortly (with in an hour) after it drops and plan to stay up most of the night (skipping work tomorrow). So hit me up and we can run the new story missions together.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It launches 10 am in the UK so I should be on servers permitting.

May have to duck out at 1 point because we're having a sofa delivered between 10 and 12 but I'll be on til about 2 pm gmt and then again sometime in the evening about 10 pm gmt.

Augh.  It's dropping at 5am for me.  I'd consider getting up just for that early start...but it would suck horribly to be awake at that horrendous hour only to have endless connection issues...grrr!

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Our game stop here is releasing at 11PM tonight.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Our game stop here is releasing at 11PM tonight.

It doesn't matter. TTK goes live for everyone at the same time... 10am uk time

Its just a code, the disc is just the base game

It doesn't matter. TTK goes live for everyone at the same time... 10am uk time

Its just a code, the disc is just the base game

If you pre-ordered digital, you're golden. However, if you're a dumbass like me and pre-ordered a physical copy or the console, it does matter.

If my GameStop doesn't end up doing a midnight release, I have to wait until tomorrow when they open to pick up my stuff.

• Like 1

1st in line at gamestop right now. 10 minutes to go.

• Like 1

If you pre-ordered digital, you're golden. However, if you're a dumbass like me and pre-ordered a physical copy or the console, it does matter.

If my GameStop doesn't end up doing a midnight release, I have to wait until tomorrow when they open to pick up my stuff.

Pretty sure its the same for everyone ?

Hope my copy comes in the post today. Couple of my mates who pre ordered from the same place got there copies last friday :/