Trials of Osiris

SeymorScagneti

Once this mode comes back, I'd like to get a group or groups together to give this a go.

Mainly, I want some of that new gear that'll be coming out for ToO.

Post if you're interested.

I'm interested but truthfully I am no where near good enough for that level of PvP. So if a player is needed I would jump in but anyone else should be considered before me (unless I hand my controller to Dead X)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be giving it a go, not sure if i'll be getting flawless again after TTK. Still struggling to find a set up I like

Edited by markt112

Brother Vance will welcome competitors back to the Reef on October 16.

Prepare to eliminate the enemy. Yet again, power still matters. Increase your Light and form your very finest Fireteam. Trials of Osiris is keeping the trend of evolution in Year Two.

Senior Designer Derek Carroll is here to tell you what you need to know to reach the Lighthouse, or die well trying:

Trials gear will now drop exclusively as end-of-match rewards for winning teams.

The more you win, the better those drops will be!

There’s no need to return to Brother Vance, all rewards come directly to you.

Passage Coins still drop for the losing team. Trials is still about winning, but Coins can help make that easier.

Trials Passages now have a Details page containing your active buffs. You won’t be able to add buffs once you’ve started your Trial, so make sure you buy them first!

Players that go undefeated on their Passage will continue to be invited to The Lighthouse.

Players may continue to play in the Trials past 9 wins (but they won’t get any better gear).

Brother Vance now has Trials Bounties available each weekend to provide players with a way to get sweet Trials gear, even if they’re not reaching the Lighthouse.

Regular Crucible Bounties are also still valid in Trials.

We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.

If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.

If you have 8 wins… yup.

If we can’t find a high-quality match, we will loosen the win requirements first (in other words, we will not prioritize “wins” over low-latency matches).

Overtime timer in Elimination will now show 0:00 instead of stopping at 0:01 when time expires.

Teammate and enemy Revives now have distinct audio cues.

Recommended minimum Light for Trials of Osiris: 290.

Only Guardians with at least 251 Light can lead a Fireteam.

“You return. My master is pleased.” –Brother Vance

http://planetdestiny.com/iron-banner-trials/

Brother Vance will welcome competitors back to the Reef on October 16.

We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.

Huh.  I may actually give it a try with this new development.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone around to help with this anytime soon? Need one more, not gonna go flawless or anything but it would be nice to do bounties.

Nvm

Edited by Danielle

• 1 month later...

LF2 regular players to run Trials every weekend. Not trying to go flawless, just to complete the bounties. You can get some good gear from the silver and gold packages.