A Symphony of Horror

VANS Official

Nosferatu01-1024x576.jpg

This Halloween come and join the Van society for a Symphony of Horror on our GTA Halloween Night! We will be putting on a night of races plus a little more on Saturday 2nd November at 20:00 GMT.

The following will be used for racing but don't worry we can spawn them in on the night for you if you do not own them.

Forgot to say, vehicles used will be:

• Romero Hearse
  • Lurcher
  • Franken
  • Sanctus
  • But other vehicles will likely appear also... 👻

Turn up dressed to impress for our host of horror, the Nosferatu of Newcastle... DoubleG213.

If we are lucky we may also get the 2018 Independence Day results!!!

1.  DoubleG
  2. Chubb
  3. Trashbags
  4. Catmaybe

Post below to get involved...

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Thanks all for coming along, numbers where a little low due to @doubleg213 being under the weather and I can only guess that @Trashbags was asleep...

I was unable to sort out a playlist and host due to having visitors raiding my living room so a big thanks to @Mark Verstappen for putting together a quick playlist and hosting.

We had a nice mix of racing in the Romero Hearse, Franken Stange, the Lurcher The Sanctus and the Rampant Rocket.

EIdCbhvX0AAbqv5?format=jpg&name=medium

Well done to @TheOneMarc for winning the playlist...

EIdCbWWXkAA374k?format=jpg&name=medium

Best outfit goes to SmashCrash who only one as he spent 30 minutes creating the worst Slenderman the Internet has ever seen.

Cheers, all. Back to our regular host next time. Details will be in the RaceClub section.

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/forum/63-gtav-race-club/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?