Don't live in the country if you like the net

JustHatched

As most know my ability to be on the net hinges on my phone having a charged battery and I have been messin to get other net service but the options are limited

I went with the Mofi Netowrk, got an antenna all up in the air, got this shit all hooked up in the house and nothing....

It runs off the cell towers, and my service with this would be thru Sprint only to find out Sprint pulled their contracts with Cyberonix (the Mofi people) :/

Now gotta wait for Cyberonix to go thru their 1,000's of Sprint customers and get us switched to Verizon.... the up side is my phone is Verizon so I know we will get a decent signal even without the antenna, the downside is they want another $30 for service a month. Bullshit, I am paying for unlimited 4gLTE service that I haven't even got to use yet and now gonna have to pay more for a 60 gig data cap. I can't win when it comes to net service.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

You should not live in the country. Or rural area. Less mowing, better Internet, maybe just move to Peoria.

That sounds like a hell of an idea.

• Like 1

My new net connection is up and running, will be giving it a gaming go later today..

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: