Stinger Race Night

VANS Official

Stinger-1024x576.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday 23rd October at 20:00 UK time for a race night with a sting in its tail, the Stinger Race Night.
After a quick meet up in free roam we will launch a playlist of races using the Stinger and Stinger GT.

Do not worry if you do not own a Stinger, we will use GTA races so we can spawn one in for you to race with.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

So Stingers again allright, can't drive these things but at luckily its one of the best sounding cars.

01. Stappen

02. Hurst

03. Chubb

04. Paulie

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paulie said:

So Stingers again allright, can't drive these things but at luckily its one of the best sounding cars.

01. Stappen

02. Hurst

03. Chubb

04. Paulie

I wish I had a better memory, I can’t remember a Stinger Race Night, mules @doubleg213 ran it for Race Club?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

I wish I had a better memory, I can’t remember a Stinger Race Night, mules @doubleg213 ran it for Race Club?

Lols and I thought my memory was bad 😅 maybe I've mixed things up but I am almost certain we did a normal Stinger night on Wednesday and if I remember correctly an event with these things in the snow.

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Lols and I thought my memory was bad 😅 maybe I've mixed things up but I am almost certain we did a normal Stinger night on Wednesday and if I remember correctly an event with these things in the snow.

Ah the snow.... that sounds familiar. Would be over 10 months ago then and a Race Club Event too IIRC, this means we don’t break the repetitiveness rules we set 😉

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

01. Stappen

02. Hurst

03. Chubb

04. Paulie

05.Trash

06. Mulder

07. Smash

08. OneMarc

Add more if needed...

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1

Thanks for all coming along to our Stinger Race Night, here are the results.

Best Looking Car Vote:
1st: Smashcrash Topless
2nd: Chubb GT
3rd: Verstappen Topless
4th: Mulder Topless
5th: Hurst GT
6th: Trashbags GT
7th: Paulie GT
8th: OneMarc GT

Track List:
1. American Grand Park
2. Atomic Tire Circuit
3. Drayne Dibbley Grand Prix
4. North Sheldon-Maisonette
5. Mount Haan Circuit
6. Unsound Methods
7. Skyline Raceway 2018
8. Starkie's Intermediate

Results:

Stinger-Race.jpg

Stinger-Points.jpg

Stinger-VS.jpg

Well done to Stappen for getting the win and the Stinger Topless for beating the slightly faster Stinger GT.

• Like 2

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png