Electronic Arts (Split from Star Wars thread)

Fido_le_muet

I can't stand EA. Thinking about making a shit ton of money above all else. Here, have this semi-finished game. If you want all the other cool features we took out, buy this DLC. And this one. And that one !

They are evil !

I hate them even more cause they are the only game publisher to have the rights to Porsche cars in driving game!

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

I can't stand EA. Thinking about making a shit ton of money above all else. Here, have this semi-finished game. If you want all the other cool features we took out, buy this DLC. And this one. And that one !

They are evil !

I hate them even more cause they are the only game publisher to have the rights to Porsche cars in driving game!

Yeah, that sucks.

A few days ago I heard that their 5 year deal with Porsche is nearly finished, but I guess it'd be easy to renew.

Edited by DavidCore89

Yeah. I wonder what's Porsche view on this though. It's a two way street, Porsche could very well decide to seel rights to their cars to other publishers (Turn 10, Polyphony Digital, the Project Cars guys...).

The exclusive deal with EA is probably a huge amount of money for them but in terms of brand image, it's really weak IMO.

I agree and disagree with that, even though only EA has rights to them other publishers still use porches under a different name, so idk if they are getting more money from EA than selling to others as well, because the rights to be the only ones are probably expensive as fuck, and they either way have their cars on other games. Win-win case

Smart Porche guys and dumb EA :)

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Ok idk, but I disagree lol, guess we'll have to wait and see if Porche will sign another exclusivity deal with them, all in all they are in it for the money and if they didn't gain anything absurd for it they wouldn't do it.

On the other hand, they might just be doing it to make money and don't have headaches about it seeing that their cheapest vehicle isn't cheap for the average person.

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

LAUNCH DAY DLC, Daily sign-in online or you cant play the product you paid for, buying season passes so you can play your games online because 70 euro can't be enough -_- , yearly sports games to cash in as much as they can, the Butcher job they did with UFC game that THQ had done steller work with before, some of the worst trends in the industry have come from these assholes...... i could go on at EA for hours (ORIGIN can f**k right off); one of the worst companies out there . only Konami and Ubisoft have proved to be even bigger scum-bags in recent years D:

but still i play BF4 and bought the premium version (at a discount on psn 2 weeks ago, still annoys me that i had to)

Edited by Pen0sIRE

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT