Sirens, Helicopters, Police dogs running around! It's the LSPD!

BryannosaurusRex

Nope. Its the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary! 

I was in the middle of Gunmanmark's racing PL this evening when my friend/neighbour called me to say that the police had just knocked on their door. A few garages and sheds in the village had been broken into. I had to quit the PL to check on my garage and cars! luckily no problems. The police have been crawling around the whole village and had a helicopter out looking for any undesirables. Very unusual for this area. I would not be happy if anyone managed to brake into my garage, my pride and joy is in there! Plus a lot of expensive tools!

That is a daily occurrence in my neighborhood and we live in one of the nice suburbs of Las Vegas.  People know where to go to get the "good stuff".  I'm glad none of your stuff was taken.  It's such a shame that some people can't work hard for the things they want and instead want to steal it from others.  I have no tolerance for those type of people.

It's the first crime here for about 2 years! It's one of the reasons why I moved from my home town. I grew up and spent most of my life in a leafy suburb of London. The gun and knife crimes were getting more and more common in the area.