Fantasy sports leagues and team rating

truelife98

I saw a old post from dodge about a fantasy football league but decided to start i new one.

Use this thread if you are in a league and are need members to fill it up. Or if you want to start a new one.

Also use this thread to post your team and get others opinions. Its a nice spot to brag or get advice.

I will start i usually do multiple leagues every year but my main league is a work league we have been doing for 10 years now. By end of season usually over 1000 dollars in the pot to be split between 1st place (70%) 2nd place(20%) and toilet bowl loser (10%). I personally have finished 1st 4 times and 2nd 3 times. So basically for 7 strait years i made championship winning it every other year but havnt made it the last 2 years.

So it is a 10 team ppr league we drafted last night we start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 2wr/rb/te flex

1kicker 1 def

My team

Qb sam bradford

Rb lamar miller carlos hyde tj yeldon

arian foster alfred blue

Wr demarious thomas calvin johnson mike evans

Allen robinson kendall wright

Te vernon davis antonio gates

Def chiefs

Overall i went wr heavy skipping rb until the 4th rd so was happy to get who i did. Think i need to find a backup for bradford plenty on waiver wire and maybe address te situation to

Considering Bradford's injury history, plus the fact he's running the spread option/zone read in Philly, you def need a good backup QB.

• Like 1

Considering Bradford's injury history, plus the fact he's running the spread option/zone read in Philly, you def need a good backup QB.

Yeah few on waiver wire think im gonna put foster in my injured reserve and pick up stafford

Damn, for a minute I thought this was going to be about football : CRAZY :

Same here bump but instead it's some girly version of rugby where they wear pads and helmets.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Overall i went wr heavy skipping rb until the 4th rd so was happy to get who i did. Think i need to find a backup for bradford plenty on waiver wire and maybe address te situation to

Lamar Miller turned out to be a steal!  Who you rollin" with now in place of Bradford?

Team is a lot different made few trades have 

Brees Romo

Eddie Lacy Latavious Murray frank gore Alfred blue Melvin Gordon 

Demarious Thomas Calvin Johnson Allen Robinson Randall Cobb

Jimmy graham Ben watson

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Digging up an old thread my money league at work our draft order was picked and I got lucky number 1. It is a ppr so receivers are very important so I wanted top 3 was hoping for 3rd I would take who was left from Antonio brown Julio Jones or Beckham but with number 1 I will be taking Antonio brown