Question for all Destiny members

SeymorScagneti

As we continue to grow and players level up, our raid event fills up quickly, sometimes leaving some out.

Is 1 scheduled event enough?

Would you like to see 1 or more scheduled events?

If so, what events interest you and what day/time works best?

Not sure this question really applies that much to me but here you go;

I'm not likely to attend any gaming event where the START is after 21:00 GMT. If I'm ever online after that it is usually infrequently and occasionally, weekend too.

Would be nice to have more options but that is nothing new in life.

Is 1 scheduled event once a week enough? Depends how many people are left out and how frequently that happens.

I prefer PvE over PvP. I enjoy strikes, PoE and the raids. . . . not sure if I have any real prefrence but I do like to do something else once I've had enough of whatever I'm playing, I like to mix it up.

I'm usually online from about 11:00 GMT everyday for at least 3 hrs then I'll be offline for 3-4hrs. If I can get back on in the week it is usually from 18:00GMT, I don't always get back on Sat & Sun BUT if I have made definate plans to be online I will or let those who need to know asap if I can't make it.

• Like 1

I personally think that another event is a good idea especially for the weekly reset and the nightfall and heroic strikes I love playing with crew members rather than going through LFG though that is a good source for recruitment :)

• Like 1

Not sure this question really applies that much to me but here you go;

I'm not likely to attend any gaming event where the START is after 21:00 GMT. If I'm ever online after that it is usually infrequently and occasionally, weekend too.

Would be nice to have more options but that is nothing new in life.

Is 1 scheduled event once a week enough? Depends how many people are left out and how frequently that happens.

I prefer PvE over PvP. I enjoy strikes, PoE and the raids. . . . not sure if I have any real prefrence but I do like to do something else once I've had enough of whatever I'm playing, I like to mix it up.

I'm usually online from about 11:00 GMT everyday for at least 3 hrs then I'll be offline for 3-4hrs. If I can get back on in the week it is usually from 18:00GMT, I don't always get back on Sat & Sun BUT if I have made definate plans to be online I will or let those who need to know asap if I can't make it.

Depending on what other feedback is provided, maybe a 2nd event running PoE, Tiger Strikes, teaming up for Queen/Eris/Vanguard bounties, or farming wolf packs for treasure keys would be good.

I personally think that another event is a good idea especially for the weekly reset and the nightfall and heroic strikes I love playing with crew members rather than going through LFG though that is a good source for recruitment :)

What day/time works best for you?

Yeah another event would be good.

I like adsy's idea of grouping up after reset to do nightfall, poe, etc.

What day/time works best for you?

Edited by SeymorScagneti

In truth the only reason I started the current event at the time it is at is because we were thin on member and needed a balance so we could get both groups in.

It is a bit early for me, another 2 hours later and it would be ideal.

As far as days, for me Wednesday's and Sunday's are always GTA days with a rotation of Thursday's and Friday's

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Umm well providing the people are there I think a GMT and an NA time would be good for evening around 8 in the evening? :)

• Like 2

I tend to play late about 12am gmt, sometimes a bit earlier although not always guaranteed.

As for what day I don't mind, I'm on most days anyway.

• Like 1

The current event will always be too late for me so a regular EU event would be great. We definitely have enough EU members to make it work. 

Fridays and Saturdays starting around 7-8PM GMT would be ideal for me. 

• Like 1

Vic - during the week, from 1100 am GMT to 1400 GMT, sometimes after 1800, sometimes on the weekend

Hatch - Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, Sundays...7 pm CST

Adsy - 8 pm GMT

Rofur - 12:00 am GMT

Tiger - Fridays and Saturdays around 7-8 pm GMT

at the moment im really struggling to get into any crew events (just not in the mood atm) but i like the idea of joining in on destiny events but im not very good and i dont really understand the game yet lol im not sure what raids and things are lol

nicolabellamy77.png

at the moment im really struggling to get into any crew events (just not in the mood atm) but i like the idea of joining in on destiny events but im not very good and i dont really understand the game yet lol im not sure what raids and things are lol

Whenever you do get into it, there's plenty of us availabe to help when needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for additional input.

The reason behind this is we are planning more Destiny events during the week and would like as much feedback as possible.

Thanks in advance.

I'll be getting this on monday so I look forward to raiding and whatnot with you folks.

As for times, saturdays are free on the calender, anything from 8gmt would be good.

• Like 1