Ocelot Jugular

JuniorChubb

Presenting the hot-blooded, cool-headed Ocelot Jugular. A model Sports car, this baby can cut down the road with the precision of a surgeon, if that surgeon had an impact force of multiple kilonewtons and could backhand a man with a slap mass of several metric tons. The Ocelot Jugular - now available from Legendary Motorsport.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61168/The-Ocelot-Jugular-and-King-of-the-Hill-Mode

83528DE7-194D-462A-93E6-E056F62F39E7.jpeg

A3AC5199-CA6F-4766-9D87-605C382CC872.jpeg

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I am looking to see if can include it next weeks event, but not as a compulsory purchase.

No data on its performance yet though ☹️

Great car, feels great and let it please be competitive! 

Only thing that's a huge let down for me are those freaking bolts on the arches. And even the arches themselves could be bit better but R* always needs to something ugly or out of place on certain cars.

The painting glitch I was using has been patched, so I can't do it in my blue. 

There was a two player variant so I will need to conduct some experiments using both of my consoles, hopefully that one is still operational. 

17 hours ago, Paulie said:

Great car, feels great and let it please be competitive! 

Only thing that's a huge let down for me are those freaking bolts on the arches. And even the arches themselves could be bit better but R* always needs to something ugly or out of place on certain cars.

Apparently it is... Mulder has done a bit of testing and it is not top of the pack but quicker than Massacro, Feltzer, Elegy etc.