Next Event?

Squirrel

It's the final Supercup week of the current season on Monday. Supercup won't be returning until next May if the demand is there for it. In the meantime, is there anything else going on? 

I ran GTOC last winter. I don't have the time to run something full time again this year but I can help set things up for anyone who does want to run a series. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Where you gonna stick to GTS @Squirrel ?

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of interest in GTS on here anymore so could definitely start running a Wreckfest night on a Monday instead. Will be waiting for the private lobbies to start first though. 

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of interest in GTS on here anymore so could definitely start running a Wreckfest night on a Monday instead. Will be waiting for the private lobbies to start first though. 

Maybe alternating between the two?

However this might bring inconsistency for those who own one but not the other.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Maybe alternating between the two?

However this might bring inconsistency for those who own one but not the other.

Is there enough demand for a weekly Wreckfest night? 

If/when private servers arrive for Wreckfest then a regular Wreckfest night (possibly alternate Mondays as most people in the group have it anyway...) would be a good idea.

We have talked about what to do after SuperCup ends in the PSN chat and a few ideas are floating around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mythaga said:

If/when private servers arrive for Wreckfest then a regular Wreckfest night (possibly alternate Mondays as most people in the group have it anyway...) would be a good idea.

We have talked about what to do after SuperCup ends in the PSN chat and a few ideas are floating around.

The PSN chat is no longer working on my phone. It would be helpful if more planning ideas were done in here.  

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

The PSN chat is no longer working on my phone. It would be helpful if more planning ideas were done in here.  

Yes I know, but as we are well aware some people just don't want this use this forum for whatever reason...