Who are The Taken?

JustHatched

This is from my issue of Game Informer magazine

The story goes that Oryx takes existing aliens and transforms them into the following.

Taken Captains wear a solar shield and throw out slow moving orbs of darkness that blind you.

Taken Knights fling down an area effect scorch that demands you flee their vicinity.

Taken Centurions shoot tracking shots that curve around the corners.

Taken Wizards are like necromancers, summoning shadow thralls to charge your location.

Taken Psions blast away at you for a few seconds before splitting in two doubling the threat.

Taken Vandals deploy a shield like a Defender Titan, except they can shoot out of it and they heal while inside.

Taken Phalanxes have an impulse blast that can knock you backwards, often deployed near death.

Taken Thralls teleport about the battlefield like angry raptors

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I got my Game Informer yesterday and had a interesting time reading the Taken King section of it. I was thinking about getting the standard edition of Destiny but after reading that, I think TTK will be worth the wait.

I got my Game Informer yesterday and had a interesting time reading the Taken King section of it. I was thinking about getting the standard edition of Destiny but after reading that, I think TTK will be worth the wait.

I would suggest pre order

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

The basic of the story line is that Oryx is pissed off because we killed his son.....Crota. And he has come to wipe us out.

I was thinking about pre-ordering it but I won't have money to do so until next month but I think it would be too late to pre-order it by then.

I like the sound of these new enemies, it sounds like we'll need to use some tactics when fighting rather than just aiming for the crit spot.

If you are thinking about buying Destiny the game you get a much better deal buying it now by buying the Taken King edition, costs £44:00 on Amazon UK and it includes The Dark Below, The House Of Wolves and The Taken King. Compare that to the Vanguard first edition release my Son had bought for him that cost £48:00 from Game Uk.

Some of these Taken enemies are going to be a pain in the ass.

Vandals with Titan defender shields that they can shoot out of...Cabal with tracking missiles that go around corners...psions that multiply like gremlins.

• Like 2