GTA-stats.com

Torrid

Anyone else having trouble with the site? I know it has a tendency to lag behind actual stats, but I can't get it to pull up any stats at all. I like to use it for the vetted members threads and I'm used to seeing the message when it fails to retrieve player info if someone's stats are set to private, but regardless of whether or not stats are set to private, the stats don't pull up and I don't get the error message. I can't figure out if it's a site issue, a browser issue, or the fact that I'm using a phone and tablet.

Thanks in advance.

i think that site is fucked lol i know my sister has never been able to get her stats up and mine hasnt updated for about 50 days, its like its been abandoned

nicolabellamy77.png

I can only imagine that there's only one guy running the site, and for the past couple of months he's been kicked back in his swivel chair, head back, mouth open, PASSED OUT. That, or he's actually dead and rotting in his chair. But that may just be my morbid imagination.

One thing's for sure though. That site is broke as hell.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So, as I read through the forums today, I see once again, people using gta-stats.com for their siggy. I have NEVER been able to use that website. My stats never pull up. I tried a few months ago, and again today. Perhaps one or some of you can assist me.

First off, I am not a moron when it comes to these sort of things lol. I know more then your average tech nerd about computers, rather it's hardware, software, coding, or hitting a 1980's E-Machine with a baseball bat for calling it-self a damn pc.

My R* social club settings are set to EVERYONE on every possible option.

Any ideas? Gonna try using a different web browser next. (Been using chrome)

• 3 months later...

I made my own signature by hand, then turned it into a signature at Picresize.

Edit: That's why I go old school, plus I have a wider range of customization options.

Edit: Feb,19,2016 

Thats why making your own signature is better than pre-made banners. Creativity.

5Sp9yZp.jpg

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)