Island Invasion

Jaggy

Island Invasion is a sea-themed LTS.  This is my first LTS set up and styled this way.  All feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Basics:

The team that starts on the beach must invade the island.  This team has boats to make it to the island.

The team that starts on the island must defend their territory from the invaders.

Island Invasion

Island%20Invasion_zpsoxauxofj.jpg

Updated 8/15/15

Changes:

This job now holds 20 players!  Spawn points were moved down on the beach area of the island since that's where most of the stabbing took place.

Edited by Jaggy
  • Like 1

This was bad ass, I wouldn't change anything.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

So simple yet a lot of fun! Good work :)

Since most of the fighting took place in the lower area of the island, it may be good to place a few molotovs around that area. It just depends how you want it to play out. It works great as it is so up to you :)

You could also put some ramps to jump up onto the island although that may be taking it too far :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Thanks guys.

There's already some molotovs on the lower part of the beach, but I'll add more there since that's where everyone mostly fought.  The ramps are a good idea.  It might turn into Squalos vs Molotovs though.  :lol:

I'll play around with the ramps and see how much air time I can get and where I can land.  It would certainly make things more interesting.

• Like 1

Guess what you guys...??

This job now holds 20 players!  :D

In addition, I've moved the team start points on the island to the more beach-y area since that's where most of the stabbing took place.  As always, Islanders, watch out for flying boats!  :lol:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...