HD GTA World Map & Car Quiz

Squirrel

Someone's created a HD map of all the GTA 3D universe locations combined from Liberty City to Los Santos and everywhere in between. There's also a name the car quiz on the same page. 

I got 88% right, what can you guys do?

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/this-perfect-high-definition-grand-theft-auto-map-is-something-we-need

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 1

I only got 61% i don't remember many of the old cars.

The world map looks amazing! Hopefully one day in the future we could have a giant universe with that whole map and have 1000's of players on it all at once.

scottyb1988.jpg

83%

It's amazing how choppy those old car graphics look now and how back in the day, we thought they looked incredible.

I still can't get over how the Sandking used to look either--I completely forgot about that until I saw it again.

• Like 1

I find myself thinking that exact same thing when I go back and play some old Games... Back in the day they were awesome and today I am spoiled, I can't even play them anymore all I think is how the fuck did I enjoy this ugly shit lol

• Like 3

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 5 months later...

44%, but I have only ever played GTA 1 and 5.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: