In-game reporting.

b17vic

Not sure who is familar with this but there is report system in Destiny where GOOD and BAD reports can be made about players. I have used this, much like my friend list and block list on PSN. I think it's a good idea, if relevant, that not only negative experiences be reported but good ones too. If you have been friendly or helpful or a skilled player whilst playing with me chances are I have commended you using this system :-)

Nice that it also has positive feedback, but I keep finding myself reporting people who uses the lag trick, I report them instantly for Lag/Cheat.

Don't know how much of that feedback they actually use though :)

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

Good of you to point that out.  You know, it never really occoured to me to use the positive feedback till you mentioned it so I'll be paying attention to that in future.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

In future we may find out how much of the information they use that we give them. My guess is that there is some kind of automation used initially due to the 3 different colours used in the colums. We shall see. . . . or not :-|

If I remember to do it, I positively report anyone I run PvP, raids, PoE, etc. with. Problem is that I don't always remember to do that.

• Like 1