Say Bye to Year 1 Legendary Armor/Weapons

SeymorScagneti

I'll probably still keep a few of the raid weapons and elemental primaries, but everything else has to go to make room for new stuff.

I'll still be using what I do now till I find something better.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Wait and see until we all play the updated content is the smart move. Also I assume the current raid gear will still have raid boosting stats?

Apparently the year 1 gear will still be viable for the first few missions of TTK then you'll find new stuff as the story progress.

I assume we will get better gear as we unlock the third subclass.

It'll be interesting to see how the new gear works seeing as your level will be based on experience instead of light levels on the armour. I guess it'll be like MMOs where it just affects your intellect, discipline, strength, defense and attack values.

Edited by rofur

Apparently the year 1 gear will still be viable for the first few missions of TTK then you'll find new stuff as the story progress.

I assume we will get better gear as we unlock the third subclass.

It'll be interesting to see how the new gear works seeing as your level will be based on experience instead of light levels on the armour. I guess it'll be like MMOs where it just affects your intellect, discipline, strength, defense and attack values.

Are they finally removing light levels?

b2ExQd1.png

Yeah I don't know how though. Either we'll all go back to level 20 or you'll just start from the level you're currently at.

It will at least be easier to level up and you won't have pray to rng that you get a decent piece of armour with more light on it just so you can go up a level.

Here's a link talking about leveling:-

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/08/04/destiny-the-taken-king-redesigns-leveling-from-one-to-forty-4682.aspx

Edited by rofur

LOL He's going to the grave with that Vespian Dynasty.  : SHOUT :

• Like 2

pr0fane0ne.jpg

The Vespian Dynasty does sound nice though :-D I also like the sound of the Vex Mythoclast, they remind me of the Ray gun from Black Ops Zombies, Pew-Pew<runs and jumps behind sofa>