Goal of the Month

Squirrel

Now we've had our 1st month of ROCKET LEAGUE! I think we need to have a competition. I want to see everyones best goals or match moments, I'll give you guys a week to compile them then we can have a quick poll and pick the best of the rocket league clips which I'll then edit into a small vid each month! 

It doesn't have to be your own goal that you nominate, if you capture something special then get it added in here!

I only want to see goals from July now and if you can please edit the clips down to around 30 seconds. If you have a video of multiple goals in a game can you post each goal separately.

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 3

I have a perfect one from last night!!  :D

I just need to edit the clip and upload it.  It's probably the best goal I'll ever have.

• Like 1

When I'm not blowing people up. :D

Haha nice.  I have actually scored some goals.  I love the game but I get so frustrated at it because I feel like I should be much better than I am.  When I jump and whiff at the ball I feel like such an idiot.  Seems like it should be easier.  I haven't played with you or any of the crew yet because usually when I play it is late at night and I am the only one on.  I hope to join you guys soon for a game or two though.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

Some of these are contenders for goal of the month :D
  • Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Who will be judging if a goal is worthy of the goal of the month award?

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Plan is to add a poll once we get a batch of 10 goals.

On my case the two videos together have like 70 goals. Only a few of them are worthy of a chance IMO but who will decide that?

www.ishare4free.com

Ok I can do that. One goal per video? Also is there a cap on how many goals a single user can submit?

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Ok, I'll upload 2 goals as contenders but if someone decides that we can have 3 i'll upload another one

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com