Senora Scenic Stunts

no_snacks

Senora Scenic Stunts.

Point to point air race locked to the Mallard stunt plane.

An enjoyable, low level scenic route which takes in some of the sights of the Senora Desert area.

Not too challenging for the better pilots, but there are a few spots that may catch you out if you're not paying attention.

jg3P3Sz.png

RSC Link - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/EySLbQexpkKvmQm2XvjuhQ

Video montage.

Hope you all enjoy the race.  This is my first air race, and I had a lot of fun making it.  Hoping to create more soon.  :)

Settings - Default work best.

Race duration - approx 5:20

Edited by no_snacks

This is truly a fantastic air race.

It's got ups and downs.

It's got side to sides.

It's got great sweeping bends.

It's got great gentle arcs.

It's got great elevation changes and great changes in scenery.

it's got a great route that really follows the lay of the land (and whatever may or may not be in your immediate path).

And what's more is it's perfectly tailored for the Mallard. It's more relaxing than serious and I can always appreciate something like that.

The only blemish on an otherwise awesome race is the position of the starting grid. It's far too wide in comparison to the mouth of the mountain side you're about to enter through. Can either shrink the width or pull the starting grid back some. Either will work.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thanks, G.  Glad you liked it.  It was fun & interesting to make.

I wasn't sure if it was a bit too slow, but there were a few "suicides", so I suppose it was just challenging enough.  :)

I've narrowed down the starting grid, raised it much as possible and altered the angle slightly.  

Hopefully that's enough to avoid any start crashes.  

Thanks for the feedback.  :)