Anyone else not get their 25% rebate on ill gotten gains?

djw180

Just wondering if it's only me here? I never got the 25% back on cars from Legendary Motor Sports bought for Ill Gotten Gains.

I know there's other people not got it on RSC. But I suspect some / most of them didn't actually fulfill all the conditions (registered email, subscribed to Rockstar mailing list, and be in a crew). Whereas I'd hope other crew members did fulfill those conditions, or know that they didn't and weren't bothered about the rebate.

I have sent RS a ticket so we'll see what they say.

I'm still waiting for mine. Just submitted a ticket, thanks for reminding me :) Hopefully we'll both get it soon.

I got the one for the T20, but not for the Brawler.

The rebate is for just the first purchase during this time. I unfortunately purchased in the reverse order and got mine from the Brawler.

I just bought the T20 (currently next to useless on the PS3), and couldn't afford anything. So fortunately if and when the rebate does come through that is what it will be on.

Thanks for the replies. At least I know I'm not the only one.

I now have my rebate. Rockstar haven't said what went wrong though, just that they have given me a one off payment. Which implies whatever it was they haven't fixed it. So if you have not got your rebate it looks like you need to send a ticket to let them know.

• Like 1

I only bought the T20 from the update and completely forgot about the rebate until yesterday and realize they didn't credit me, so i send a ticket and got reply in less than 20 min, that was a surprise

• Kudisanga Yesterday at 22:18

During the promotion period i acquired the T20 vehicle on legendary motorsport but i did not receive the 25% rebate equivalent to $550000. I have all the requeriment needed for the rebate.
    Thank you.

• profile_image_861569758_61840.png
    Mike_V_1938 Yesterday at 22:32

Hello Kudisanga,

After reviewing your account, we have been able to verify the loss you experienced and the appropriate items have been refunded to your account. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Mike V.
    Rockstar Support

sZEWUNO.jpg

I bought a T20 and didn't get the 25% rebate. I've raised a ticket with R* but have heard nothing back.

I'm not surprised, this Is R* we're dealing with after all :P

Well R* gave me my rebate this morning as a 'one-time customer accommodation' so it is worth raising a ticket.

My faith in R* is restored. :P

• Like 1

The rebate is for just the first purchase during this time. I unfortunately purchased in the reverse order and got mine from the Brawler.

Ahhhhhhh!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

How come? 2nd char?

No, they just said " .. extra compensation as a one-time courtesy for participating in our special event."

Which is fine by me, but surely everyone participated in the event at least as much as I did. All I really did for that event was buy some new cars.