The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) Factions MP Players?

Haste

Hey guys, wondering if anyone here are playing TLOU Factions MP on PS4?

If you own the game, and haven't tried Factions MP, you are in for a treat, and a very different kind of shooter, I was sceptic in the beginning, but after I got a little into it, I was very hooked on it, I haven't played in quite some time due to other stuff.

So if anyone is playing this, or maybe want to try it out, let me know if you want to play together.

Also, I'm almost done with all my trophies for platinum but I need to complete a rather succesful series of Factions MP to gain it, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.

I'm not only doing this for the trophies, even though it sounds like it, I really do enjoy the Factions MP, and as far as the trophies go, I could just team up with some randoms at playstationtrophies.org to complete them, but I'd much rather play with any of you!

b2ExQd1.png

I have that game on PS3, it's a very good and detailed game, the online aspect is interesting. I just couldn't get into it though, dunno why but the game just didn't seem to hold my attention.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have this game, but haven't played it in awhile.  I'm stuck in a certain spot and can't figure it out.  Not sure where either.  I'd have to load it up and tell you.  :lol:

I do enjoy it and it's very interesting.  It's probably time to load it back up, play it and get used to the controls again so I can join online stuff.

I have that game on PS3, it's a very good and detailed game, the online aspect is interesting. I just couldn't get into it though, dunno why but the game just didn't seem to hold my attention.

I agree, as for the singleplayer, I must admit it is the best game I've ever played, even compared to titans like Half Life 2 and sorts like that!

And yes, I remember doing the same, I think I tried with an old friend for like and hour or so, and I was so annoyed cause I couldn't just run around shooting everyone!

- I then gave it some time, and I really liked it, tactical and calculated survival shooter, I was hooked all of a sudden!

I have this game, but haven't played it in awhile.  I'm stuck in a certain spot and can't figure it out.  Not sure where either.  I'd have to load it up and tell you.  :lol:

I do enjoy it and it's very interesting.  It's probably time to load it back up, play it and get used to the controls again so I can join online stuff.

Where exactly are you stuck? cause the past few days I've been running through this game 3 times, so I could probably help you out!  :P (trophy hunting)

That sounds cool, if you ever wanna play it, just hit me up if I'm online, I understand there's a timedifference though!

Edited by Haste

b2ExQd1.png

I'm stuck in an area where I need to sneak past the military with that one firefly chick.  If that makes sense.  :lol:  It's been quite awhile since I've played it.  All I know is that I keep running out of ammo because I'm not quick enough picking up more and I'm bad at throwing bottles/rocks to distract the military.

I'm stuck in an area where I need to sneak past the military with that one firefly chick.  If that makes sense.  :lol:  It's been quite awhile since I've played it.  All I know is that I keep running out of ammo because I'm not quick enough picking up more and I'm bad at throwing bottles/rocks to distract the military.

Is that the part where you go up some stairs, and there's like two guys in the beginning, and like 3 others after that, then you should go down some stairs and continue from there?

b2ExQd1.png

Also, whenever it's possible, ammo should most certainly not be used, and stealth killing them should be your first option, and doing that without using your shivs to conserve the shivs for oh sh*t moments vs. clickers and using them to open those "shiv doors"

b2ExQd1.png

Is that the part where you go up some stairs, and there's like two guys in the beginning, and like 3 others after that, then you should go down some stairs and continue from there?

Might be.  I'll try to stop using guns.  I'm just used to it in GTA.  :lol:

• Like 1

Didn't even know this had an online section. The game is awesome though and I would like to try it out, but I don't have anyone in my timezone to play other games with :(

scottyb1988.jpg

I have this game (came bundled with my system) and while i do like it Im just so very tired of sneaking games lol. The Rocksteady Batman games, assassin's creed, metal gear solid...I just don't want to hide anymore :lol:

Havent tried the multiplayer, but im always down to game with the crew. Scotty Im "sometimes" on when you are, if you want to give it a go let me know :)

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I've never played the online section. I love that game and played both versions.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Didn't even know this had an online section. The game is awesome though and I would like to try it out, but I don't have anyone in my timezone to play other games with :(

Oh yeah the online part is awesome once you get into it!

Oh right, Aussie, I think we could squeeze in some gametime at some point if you want to?

I have this game (came bundled with my system) and while i do like it Im just so very tired of sneaking games lol. The Rocksteady Batman games, assassin's creed, metal gear solid...I just don't want to hide anymore :lol:

Havent tried the multiplayer, but im always down to game with the crew. Scotty Im "sometimes" on when you are, if you want to give it a go let me know :)

I know how you feel Jay, although I'd say that Naughty Dog did a very fine job making it enjoyable in this one!

The MP is awesome, as for both you and Scotty, would be cool to do some session at some point and you guys could check out the MP part!

I've never played the online section. I love that game and played both versions.

Awesome ZZ, I really love the game so much.

You should try the online part, it's pretty cool, If anyone wants to, I'm always down to play it!

b2ExQd1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Haste,

I used to play Factions a lot on PS3. It is awesome! Hide and Seek for adults, that's how I feel about it. With every aspect of it. The thrills, the caution, the fear, etc.

Then on PS4 I was disappointed that I had to start in Factions all over again (I was Level 100 something without not surviving the 12 weeks once). So I hopped in couple times but with less time and passion at my hands than a year ago. But surely I would team up with you some day and have some survuval time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite game. Have played through it many times but have never tried the online part.

I still need to play through it on Grounded. I've never been a super elite gamer and the higher difficulty levels give me fits. Not having any patience and a hair trigger temper do not help either. My last play through was on Survivor and I nearly ended up with a busted controller. After that I decided I would try gta online and never went back.

Edited by SINISTER120