ps3 players?

xXEternalDarkXx

So now that I've joined the ranks of our fellow destiny players, I've noticed most people are on ps4.

SO... I thought it might be helpful if we sounded off for our ps3 brothers & sisters, so we know we aren't alone in this huge dark world. :)

There's a demo available on the PSN store, you can play to level 7. I tried the demo months ago, I have been considering getting it since, but priorities didn't see that happen until recently.

If you're thinking of trying it, bite the bullet & get a copy. I forget, but you're not in the usa, right? Game Stop just dropped the price of destiny cause they're releasing "Destiny: The Taken King", which here will be released I think 9/15 at $59.99 & include the previous two DLC's.

I'm intending on trading in my "base" destiny once I can afford to get the taken king.

I would just buy the dlc itself & not go through the hassle, but I like to collect video games :) The box art is pretty sick!

• Like 1

i will go on the ps store later and try the free trial :)

I will give the demo a shot later today.

Sweet! I'm glad you guys decided to check it out!

I'd describe Destiny as very halo-istic. It is made by bungie after all! To me that's a pretty good thing, the "crucible" which is the pvp aspect of the game (think halo multiplayer) has different game modes, such as "capture the hill" the pvp is a lot of fun, plus it'll help you level

Banks if I'm online later while you're trying the demo, I'll see if I can join your game or anything :) 

I have it, but I don't have any of the DLC. I've got a level 23 or 24 hunter, if I remember correctly. I haven't played it in a while.

• Like 1

Cool goon! I have a level 12 hunter & 12 warlock. Both are pretty sick. I think I'll enjoy the titan too, whenever I play that one :)

You should start a new character :P

Cool goon! I have a level 12 hunter & 12 warlock. Both are pretty sick. I think I'll enjoy the titan too, whenever I play that one :)

You should start a new character :P

When I start playing again, I plan to start fresh. I always do that with a game I haven't played in a while. I can never jump right back in where I left off.
  • Like 1

When I start playing again, I plan to start fresh. I always do that with a game I haven't played in a while. I can never jump right back in where I left off.

This is why I have over 300 combined hours in skyrim (between 3 platforms) & have never finished the campaign lol

I haven't started a titan yet, so I'd be more than happy to hold off on that so we could play together :)

I don't have the DLC's yet either, but I'm considering getting them soon. I'm really getting into the game, I'm enoying my warlock more & more & I'm super stoked to play a blade dancer hunter :D

In borderlands 2, zero was my hero of choice - I forget the skill tree, but he was so bad ass (have bl2 on pc & ps3 lol)

Borderlands 2 is my favorite game. I've played through it soooo many times. I have all characters at max level.

I'll probably wait to get the Destiny DLC on PS4. I have it ready to download when I eventually get one. Don't want to buy DLC twice.

Borderlands 2 is my favorite game. I've played through it soooo many times. I have all characters at max level.

I'll probably wait to get the Destiny DLC on PS4. I have it ready to download when I eventually get one. Don't want to buy DLC twice.

Dude, amazing thing is......

If you buy the DLC on ps3, it will carry over to ps4!! No buying the DLC twice, amazing right?

Yeah...  I've done research lol... haven't slept & got paid, burned through a few pair of pants already lol

p.s. just got red dead redemption on ps store for like 7.50, R* titles are on sale & I also snagged Mortal Kombat komplete for 8 bucks.

p.p.s. I've never completed the campaign for borderlands 2 either lol.. we got that too we can play as well :)

• Like 1

ive been trying to find a ps3 game that i can play online with my friends, i like the idea of working together, so far tried red dead redemption online- got bored and black ops 1 we dont really know what were doing so weve only done death match type things

nicolabellamy77.png

ive been trying to find a ps3 game that i can play online with my friends, i like the idea of working together, so far tried red dead redemption online- got bored and black ops 1 we dont really know what were doing so weve only done death match type things

Borderlands is some of the best co-op gameplay out there, IMHO. Destiny is similar, just quite a bit more complex. I'm maxed out on RDR online, but the servers are shit these days.

Borderlands is some of the best co-op gameplay out there, IMHO. Destiny is similar, just quite a bit more complex. I'm maxed out on RDR online, but the servers are shit these days.

might try borderlands, is it borderlands 2?

nicolabellamy77.png

might try borderlands, is it borderlands 2?

Yes. That's the best one, IMO. They're all very good though, and worth every penny.

going back to the subject of Destiny PS3 Players. i have all three types, Titan, Warlock, and Hunter at the current level cap. (34) and am always availible to help. my psn id is on my profile, i just ask include tthe clan tag in your friend request so that i know you are from here. i am always willing to help, and am very capable of the game:)

• Like 1