Silverstone F1 British GP

Kudisanga

Weather is great not to warm, enjoyed the pre races and having a wonderful day out.
I will post some pictures later.
Go hamilton

cc7CBu8.jpg

kDQlRY8.jpg

Edited by Kudisanga
  • Like 7

So jealous Kudi !

can't wait for the pics, gonna watch the race later.

Where are you sitting ?

Edited by Fido_le_muet

What a start by the Williams. I'd be very happy if either of their drivers win. A 1-2 would be a dream. Will their contract with Mercedes allow it?

From the TV point of things it was action packed from start to finish. Came at just the right time. It's hard watching it live as you don't see the whole picture at all times. When you rewatch the race later you'll see what parts you missed!

just watch the highlights of the race and really a lot of staff went without realizing

some pictures i took ...........those cars!!!!!

Z58RCGo.jpg

ishMsWL.jpg

O83sBCi.jpg

8b11vyP.jpg

QKtLoN4.jpg

tiMapsR.jpg

dO2qBB2.jpg

ZuDNCCZ.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the bump, I've not been active on here or GTA online (and missing some good friends) for a few months due to RL, anyway.........

Yeah it was good weekend Kudisanga, I watched the F1 quali from Luffield and the race near the 100yd board entering Copse, both good locations and a good view of the giant screens. It was great to see the Williams up front, shame they dropped back and I was gutted for JB. After the sunburn on Saturday the brief rain on Sunday was welcomed. I thought the cars still sound good but they're way too quiet, the old V10/V12's were in a different league!  I hope some of the plans to improve the sport will see the light of day and we'll get back to quicker and louder cars with better racing.