Van Society vs Xero Gas Race Night

VANS Official

VANS-XERO-1024x576.jpg

On Wednesday 4th September at 20:00 BST we will be holding a Crew versus Crew event with the Van Society vs Xero Gas Race Night. With many regulars being members of both crews it is time to pick your side and represent!

The races on the night will cover Sports, Muscle, Coupes and Off Road classes. There will be a few cars banned from each class (to be discussed in the thread).

We will meet up at the Van Society Clubhouse on the night, make sure you have your crew tag set as we will launch from a 2 Crew lobby.

Sign up on RSC as usual below with your preferred Crew. Let's try and keep things balanced too...

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Try and keep the teams balanced guys, and consider other peoples preferences. We will probably ban a few cars on the night, or maybe just pick a car or two from each class.

The Classes will be Sports, Coupes, Sports Classics, Compacts & Off Road.

@Mark Verstappen, Marc has been racing with us enough for a VANS invite or if he does not want to commit then XERO is an open crew for anyone to join.

01. Chubb VANS

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Meeting at the VANS clubhouse you say? How very presumptuous and biased of you. The Xero Gas crew (both of us so far) will be meeting at the Xero Warehouse Complex  to talk tactics and tune our cars in the workshop opposite. We feel that giving you a home advantage so early on in the proceedings may be detrimental to our efforts.

• Haha 2

Surprised chubb gone for Vans tbf

01. Chubb VANS

02. Verstappen VANS

03. Traashbags VANS

04. SkyeDave XERO 

05. Mulder XERO 

06. Catman - who ever gives me the most pork scratchings and lager

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Meeting at the VANS clubhouse you say? How very presumptuous and biased of you. The Xero Gas crew (both of us so far) will be meeting at the Xero Warehouse Complex  to talk tactics and tune our cars in the workshop opposite. We feel that giving you a home advantage so early on in the proceedings may be detrimental to our efforts.

Booooooooooo!

There are plenty of details to iron out, the meet up can be moved to avoid any bad feelings developing before the racing 😉 

I am also surprised chubb gone for Vans tbf

01. Chubb VANS

02. Verstappen VANS

03. Traashbags VANS

04. SkyeDave XERO 

05. Mulder XERO 

06. Catman - who ever gives me the most pork scratchings and lager

07. Paulie - XENS 😅 don't mind tbf I'm with whatever balances best

• Haha 1

We need to limit the car selection a little to level the playing field, all races will be GTA so we can spawn in cars for each team with maybe all of us racing in team colours.

@Mark Verstappen @CatManDoza @Trashbags @SkyeDave @Paulie

Any suggestions on what to ban?

Sports: Pariah, GTO, Comet SR, Neo?

Muscle: none?

Coupes: none?

Sports Classics: Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic?

Compacts: Brioso?

Off Road: Bikes, Karacho, Street Blazer

Also If anyone wants any one make races let me know, we may be able to squeeze it in.

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

We need to limit the car selection a little to level the playing field, all races will be GTA so we can spawn in cars for each team with maybe all of us racing in team colours.

@Mark Verstappen @CatManDoza @Trashbags @SkyeDave @Paulie

Any suggestions on what to ban?

Sports: Pariah, GTO, Comet SR, Neo?

Muscle: none?

Coupes: none?

Sports Classics: Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic?

Compacts: Brioso?

Off Road: Bikes, Karacho, Street Blazer

Also If anyone wants any one make races let me know, we may be able to squeeze it in.

Yes

• Thanks 1

Don't look at this negatively. Just take the info and deal with it. 😁

Sports: Pariah, GTO, Comet SR, Neo? Sounds about right. Neo you shouldn't take anyway but is in the same league as those others.

Muscle: none? p*ss Doms, Yosemite's, Clique and Sabre Turbo Customs.

Coupes: none? Zions only.

Sports Classics: Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic? Rapid GT C is on the pace with these. Banning that as well means available cars will be Torero, Infernus C and maybe the Viseris.

Compacts: Brioso? 👍

• Thanks 1

Cool... I did’t mention any Muscle as most of us have one of the faster cars... I would prefer to ban to top end ones though.

Sports: Pariah, GTO, Comet SR, Neo 👍

Muscle: PW Doms, Yosemite's, Clique and Sabre Custom 👍

Coupes: Zions maybe...

Sports Classics: Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic & Rapid GT Classic 👍

Compacts : Brioso 👍

Off Road: Bikes, Karacho, Street Blazer?

Yeah, that's better.

Zion's I'd ban though. Way too good in cornering to provide overtaking as well as total dominance over the others in the class. Jackal is good in cornering but is only really good on tight twisty tracks. But then it is REALLY good.

If you're banning bikes and the Kamacho I'd ban the Desert Raid & Trophy Truck too as those are on the same pace as the Sanchez.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

One makes are always good for some close together racing! 👍

What does Paulie want though now he no longer wants blood?

4 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Yeah, that's better.

Zion's I'd ban though. Way too good in cornering to provide overtaking as well as total dominance over the others in the class. Jackal is good in cornering but is only really good on tight twisty tracks. But then it is REALLY good.

If you're banning bikes and the Kamacho I'd ban the Desert Raid & Trophy Truck too as those are on the same pace as the Sanchez.

Removing the Raid and TT would open it up, especially with contact on as they are so big.

I’ll remove them and see if we get any more feedback. Zion... again we’ll see if there is any objections.

Sports: Pariah, GTO, Comet SR, Neo 👍

Muscle: PW Doms, Yosemite's, Clique and Sabre Custom 👍

Coupes: Zions 🤔

Sports Classics: Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic & Rapid GT Classic 👍

Compacts : Brioso 👍

Off Road: Bikes, Karacho, Street Blazer, D Raid & Trophy Truck 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Coupes one make, sentinal xs. 

You know it makes sense

Cool... first call on a one make race so it’s in 👍

As long as a few people own them it’s on Mr Cat!

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cool... first call on a one make race so it’s in 👍

As long as a few people own them it’s on Mr Cat!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Lols I forgot to mention which one make it should be then, bit I agree with @CatManDoza, Sentinel XS makes sense. I must say a one make Minis would be also not too bad 😃

In terms of the teams I took the liberty to decide now because then I can get my team/crew cars/colors together tonight. Xero Gas Motorsport it will be!😃

• Like 1