FYI: PSN Maintenance

Taken from the PSN status page:

Planned Maintenance Reminder

Routine maintenance and improvements for PlayStation™Network will be performed for approximately 1.5 hours on Monday, June 29, 9:30 PM PDT (June 30, 4:30 AM GMT) to June 29, 11:00 PM PDT (June 30, 6:00 AM GMT). Anyone who already has a PlayStation™Network account can still sign in to their PlayStation™Network profile, play games, and use most applications while this maintenance is carried out.

You will not be able to access Account Management, PlayStation™Video, or complete a purchase in the PlayStation®Store during this maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We recommend activating your PS4™ console as your primary console before maintenance begins for the best experience. You will only need to do this once and will remain in effect for all future maintenances: How to activate your PS4 console as primary

We strive to ensure that PlayStation™Network services are available at all times, but occasionally we must take PlayStation™Network offline to perform essential maintenance and implement feature enhancements. We are working hard to reduce the duration of each maintenance.

• Like 3

Sorry NA mates :(

We should be able to play still.  My playlist will be ending around that time.

(Totally selfish since that's all I care about.  :lol:)

• Like 1

Always shafts NA folks. Granted I play at later hours than many NA people, but there's still multiple time zones here god dammit.

Now, if only R* could do a maintenance once a month we'd be in better shape.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It says we will be able to play games while the maintenance is happening.  So it shouldn't affect us at all.  Hopefully.  :)

I really hope they fix some issues while doing this. With rockstar and PSN combined though, I won't hold my breath.

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

I purposely left my game in story mode to prepare for this. Apparently it will be much easier to get into the game this way while the maintenance is in progress. Therefore, I am not ignoring invites--I'm stuck at work and won't be home before this is supposed to finish.

I really do hope they fix things though--at the very least they could add the feature from PS3 where we could see when someone signs online. Not likely though.

at the very least they could add the feature from PS3 where we could see when someone signs online. Not likely though.

One feature i don't understand why they left out of ps4

• Like 1

I purposely left my game in story mode to prepare for this. Apparently it will be much easier to get into the game this way while the maintenance is in progress. Therefore, I am not ignoring invites--I'm stuck at work and won't be home before this is supposed to finish.

I really do hope they fix things though--at the very least they could add the feature from PS3 where we could see when someone signs online. Not likely though.

Just a note. I usually Park the game in the creator, your still online, but no 15 min limit on inactivity.

• Like 1