Taco Bandits

Jaggy

I got the idea for this capture from a game mode in Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare.  I figured it'd make a pretty fun raid on GTA.  This is a two team raid that involves the Vagos and Mariachi band.  You must defend you taco stand from the opposing team.  It's quite simple.  First team to steal three tacos wins!  :D

Taco Bandits

Taco%20Bandits_zps83fmmuzl.jpg

yup, that was good fun, thank you! I kinda lost everybody at some point, but I was used to that from Sunday so no worries.

The completed version is going to be in the EU Vetting playlist today.  It will kind of be like playing a new capture.  :)

This was an insanely fun capture.  Great weapon selection--the shotguns make it an interesting challenge, lots of action, and I'd imagine it would work well with adding the grenades too. :)  The bases are nicely placed--no issues with spawn killing and they were placed within a distance from each other that worked very well in regards to travel time.

This may have been the closest capture match I have ever played as well.  Nice teamwork, Lime--I don't know how we were able to get a delivery within the last second of game play, but it was pretty epic. :)

Nice work all around and I thought it worked well with the lobby size (14).

• Like 2

• 6 months later...