Meet The Devil

Jaggy

This race was made for the Domestic Tour Motorcycle Edition.  It is locked to stock Akuma's.  It's best to leave traffic on for this race, otherwise it could seem quite boring.

Meet The Devil

Meet%20The%20Devil_zpsr9yqi3bj.jpg

Cool little race, surprisingly the traffic wasn't that big of an issue, Maybe others noticed it more though. I'm not sure if time of day affects it either.

Most of the checkpoints on the main road are out a little far, bring them closer to the apex of the corner, or closer to the edge of the curb or light pole that you can use as a guide to turn around. This is more predominant in bikes as they are are smaller and don't register the cps as well as cars.

The CP to turn in under the hospital is too close to the previous corner and cp. You come flying around corner and have no time to react and will miss it until you learn the course. It's a tricky one to fix though, baracades work well to block of the street so it's a visual indication that you have to keep turning and go through the lane, but that will affect traffic. The other option is to us one cp so that it points like it's almost a u turn. The corner may be too wide for that though and it may cause people to crash into the building. Play air und with it and get the best fit.

One last minor thing was the CP before the petrol station (one or 2 before it, the one under the above walkway) it's a littl far from the previous cp and because it's been shrunk down because it's under the walkway, it's even harder to see so you end up a bit unsure which road to go down. Either add one between the corner and that or pull it a bit further back.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Thanks Scotty.  I'll do some edits to this one.

I figured I'd need another CP between that right hand turn and the gas station.  I'll figure it out.  :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...