GT6 Car class & Race Series Recommendations

Smurf

What vehicle recommendations would you make for a fellow XBDX

power hungry adrenaline junkies, in their respective Car Class and

or Race Series. Also feel free to elaborate on the technicalities  of

the vehicles, like top speed, acceleration, braking, handling & tuning .

Edited by smurf

Not really an expert on this. When going through the career mode, I basically just used the cars I had been given as a reward.

I don't think it really matters for the career mode, as long as you are close to the PP allowed you should be fine.

With all the tuning, upgrades and/or power limiter, you can pretty much use one or two cars for the majority of the races, unless it's a specific requirement, like american muscle car series, or classic italian car series etc.

There are some cars that will probably serve you good, since they are well balanced and "easy" to drive (even with few upgrades), like BMWs (3 series), Subaru Imprezas, maybe GT-Rs for higher PPs.

What I still haven't figured out is the higher PPs race cars, I've bought a few and didnt really like driving any of them.

I think i've used a Renault Clio for a long time and then a Tommykiara AWD. I've also used a couple of the Vision cars for career mode (550+ PP races).

I don't play the career mode anymore, but mainly just use the game to drive any car around both long tracks (Serra & Nordschleife). Driving has always relaxed me.

That and seasonal events and occasional online race is pretty much all I play WHEN I play.

My latest purchase the other day was Pagani Huayra for example. What a beast!

But I've bought and driven everything from a 1950s beetle, 2CV, vintage muscle cars, old sports classics, modern day sedans, ...

My favourite cars to drive are probably BMW M3 Coupe and a Subaru Impreza Rally car (think it's an older model), around 500 PPs and 530 PPs.

• Like 2

Yup!  didn't realized there was a PP limitation and ended up buying a  Evo IX 05 as a result, the Renault Clio is great but I got a free nsx 91 which I am using, seems to be quicker on the cornering, or maybe thats just the traction settings. Yeah those F3 and GT3 cars are hard to get around the track in one go.

Yup!  didn't realized there was a PP limitation and ended up buying a  Evo IX 05

The Evo should see you through most of National A and even into International series when you're able to use it.

I found this guide really helpful. When I first played the game I wasted loads of money on cars that only served me for one series. This time around I've been more sensible. 

• Like 1