Intoduction to the crew

omarcomin71

Hey everyone! 

I am very interested in joining your crew.  I am currenlty living in San Diego California and am 44 years old.  I am a fairly new player to GTA and have quickly become addicted.  I've bounced around in a couple different crews but none have been satisfying.  Usally members are rarley online and when they are they kill each other and don't play as a team.  The Domestic Battery crew was recomended to me by a friend and have watched the recruitment video.  DB is exactly what I'm looking for.  I mainly like playing free mode but do enjoy racing and palying missions.  I own a handfull of cars that I've suped up to the max and I'm now looking to purchase some aircraft.  I'd really appreciate consideration for membership and look forward to participating in the vetting play list.

Thank you very much!

omarcomin71

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omarcomin71

• Banketelli

• Fido_le_muet

• JALJ

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to the crew.

Our crew plays a lot of playlists and special events throughout the week.  A majority of us do not participate in too many public lobby things.  Our playlists consist of all game modes.  Would you be interested in joining our many playlists?

• Like 1

Welcome! I live in so cal as well so we'll probably seeing each other around LS. We have members from all around the globe so there's always something going on in the world of DB.

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Hey everyone! 

I am very interested in joining your crew.  I am currenlty living in San Diego California and am 44 years old.  I am a fairly new player to GTA and have quickly become addicted.  I've bounced around in a couple different crews but none have been satisfying.  Usally members are rarley online and when they are they kill each other and don't play as a team.  The Domestic Battery crew was recomended to me by a friend and have watched the recruitment video.  DB is exactly what I'm looking for.  I mainly like playing free mode but do enjoy racing and palying missions.  I own a handfull of cars that I've suped up to the max and I'm now looking to purchase some aircraft.  I'd really appreciate consideration for membership and look forward to participating in the vetting play list.

Thank you very much!

omarcomin71

Your profile is not visible at this time. Unable to send invite.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Your profile is not visible at this time. Unable to send invite.

Really sorry about my profile visability.  It was set to friends only.  It is now set to everyone, should be good now.

Thanks!

Welcome, invite sent

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome.

As mentioned by LV_Jag, the crew as a whole doesn't partake in very many public lobby sessions.  Some of us do it every now and then, but unlike the vast majority of GTA crews, it is not and never will be our primary focus.  We tend to focus more on specific events (weekly PLs, special events, impromptu events, etc) and hosting random jobs or job hopping with randoms.

However, we do sometimes have free roam events like this one: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/7213-military-free-roam-takeover/#entry98634

Most of our events are found on the calendar: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/3-ps4-events-calender/

Many members will use the Shoutbox to communicate what they are currently doing and if anything unscheduled is taking place.  You can also look for invites via the in-game phone for randomly hosted jobs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.  We're all here to help. :)

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 2

Nice Intro. 

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, ErnYoung, and LV_Jag.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 8th, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png