Trivia crack

Pb76

It's an app from iTunes, you compete against other quizzers from around the world, it's infuriatingly addictive. Anyone else play it?

It's an app from iTunes, you compete against other quizzers from around the world, it's infuriatingly addictive. Anyone else play it?

My answer is "yes" but that is a complete guess.

What is the next trivia question?

• Like 1

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

My answer is "yes" but that is a complete guess.

What is the next trivia question?

Have you always been such a smartass? :P
  • Like 1

Have you always been such a smartass? :P

Oh that is an easy one.

Only with people smart enough to laugh.

Next?

• Like 2

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

:lol:

Haven't played it yet as I've noticed some of my friends are addicted to it.  Figured I should stay clear.  I didn't stay clear of Candy Crush and that game pretty much ruined my life for awhile.  :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

Haven't played it yet as I've noticed some of my friends are addicted to it. Figured I should stay clear. I didn't stay clear of Candy Crush and that game pretty much ruined my life for awhile. :lol:

I too am a recovered candy crush addict. I'm not on Facebook and couldn't beg for extra lives though. Previous addictions include 'my singing monsters' and 'car town'
  • Like 1

I play it occasionally ssuter98 if u want to send me a game invite but will admitt now i have a problem of forgetting about the games and not making my move in time sometimes

• Like 1