I miss a video game

pete_95973

I never played GTA until February of this year. The first four months I had it I played at least a little bit every day except for maybe four or five days. The past week I've been on vacation in San Diego and Lake Tahoe. Two of the most beautiful places on earth. And I'm sitting here in Lake Tahoe thinking I can't wait to get home and play GTAO. How sad is it that I miss a video game like someone I love!?

• Like 7

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Don't get the game and the crew confused :P Its all the cool people you get to play with that make it so much better, that's at least what I miss when I go away :)

• Like 3

scottyb1988.jpg

For me it wouldn't be the game itself, but the people I've connected with since I took the leap to involve myself and branch out to become friends with.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

For me it wouldn't be the game itself, but the people I've connected with since I took the leap to involve myself and branch out to become friends with.

Same.

I never miss the game.  I miss my awesome friends.  :)

• Like 2

Don't get the game and the crew confused :P Its all the cool people you get to play with that make it so much better, that's at least what I miss when I go away :)

You make a good point Scotty. It's only been a few weeks in the crew but it's been all good stuff.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497