• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

I've heard alot about tis, but have never seen it..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I've heard alot about tis, but have never seen it..

It's a good show.

aaand I'll be avoiding this thread

Sorry.

Ok, it's officially. This show lives on its shock factor. Weakest season and finale so far.

And how the hell can the Hardhorn episode get a 9.9 score on IMDB?

Because we finally see some major White Walker action? :huh:

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

Come on Banksy, that episode was epic!

Of course it's because of the White Walkers action !

Also, IMDB sucks :D

Edited by Fido_le_muet

I edited the title for those like Z whom do not want to read anything that might have a spoiler until they catch up with the series.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Good thinking Hatch.

I already managed to watch the finale. Entire episode is just a big cliffhanger before next season.

My recap of the season? I've missed Arya and The Hound scenes from last season, there should definitely have been more Tyrion and Lord Varys scenes, their dialogues are awesome, didn't really care for the white walkers and there's still not enough dragons. At least the final scene was good enough for the finale.

On to other shows now, 3rd season of Orange is the new black has just been made available and a new season of True Detective should start soon too, right?

Yeah, the dynamic between Arya and The Hound was great. Was sad to see him go as he was one of my favorite characters. 

For all I care, they could cut out the White Walkers. 

True Detective starts on Sunday. Haven't seen season 1 yet. Plan to watch it this week, so I'm ready for the premiere of season 2. 

Come on Banksy, that episode was epic!

Of course it's because of the White Walkers action !

Also, IMDB sucks :D

Dani and Tyrion meeting was epic. The rest not so much. :D

• Like 1

Just got done watching the finale...

Poor John Snow

Im still intrigued by what the next season might bring but I'm so used to "GOT" cliff hangers that this doesn't even register to me, it's more of a "eh....well see what happens". Lol

I am pretty interested in seeing how the other characters will develop. I had lost interest some time mid last season and then this seasons premiere got me back in so I know I'll be here watching haha

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

http://io9.com/all-the-ways-game-of-thrones-s-redacted-might-not-be-1711760621

I read this article today and it comes up with all kinds of ways

Jon Snow

might not be dead.  I kind of have the feeling hes not dead...and i think thats why im not in shock yet lol. At first i was thinking he might become a white walker...he did have that epic staredown with that one guy who was leading them or he might be able to come back to life like Beric Dondarrion.

We'll see....in the meantime BIG SPOILER HERE, YOUVE BEEN WARNED...

....Im still waiting for LADY STONEHEART to start cutting fools down

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

As a book reader I have been anxiously awaiting reactions to the finale, and the internet has not let me down! 

...the books did it so much better.

A8KEulB.jpg

Edited by Mailbox_Bomber
  • Like 3

As a fellow book reader , I love the show, but I hate their changes....

Edited by MrBump360

I'm a book reader too but like it or not the changes had to be made. Are they realistically going to put the series on hold while they wait for the next books to be released or go on their own tangents. I know I can watch the tv series in its entirety and when the books are finally finished and released then I will have great pleasure in reading about it all in so much depth.

I do think they have rushed the story on too quickly this season. Book 1 was covered by season 1. Book 2 by season 2. Book 3 was covered by seasons 3 & 4. You'd think book 4 would be then covered by season 5 but instead they have added in book 5 too.

• 4 weeks later...