Osiris Proving Grounds

SeymorScagneti

i like it! there's just one part near the end where you're just about to enter back into the freeway. I got confused on whether I should stay down below or go up the ramp up into the roads above because I was not able to see the CP

• Like 1

berzybob.jpg

i like it! there's just one part near the end where you're just about to enter back into the freeway. I got confused on whether I should stay down below or go up the ramp up into the roads above because I was not able to see the CP

Thank for trying it out and thanks for the feedback.

Are you talking about by the strip club?

I think it was near the bank that you rob in single player. the union depository? Im not sure. ill double check in a bit.

you could actually see the half of the CP showing from down below as well. so it kinda confuses me if i should stay down or go up lol.

berzybob.jpg

I think it was near the bank that you rob in single player. the union depository? Im not sure. ill double check in a bit.

you could actually see the half of the CP showing from down below as well. so it kinda confuses me if i should stay down or go up lol.

I think I know where...when you go up the ramp then go right.

I'll fix that tonight.