What level are you?

b17vic

I haven't played since before the House Of Wolves update. I play with Warlock class level 29. My son plays it think he's level 32.

• Like 1

What would you like a hand with or have you sorted it now?

I'm sorted now thanks. Went from level 1 to 34 in around 2 weeks - Had quite a lot of help from people. Really addictive when you get into it.

If anyone needs help or wants to do raids etc, add me (PS4)

Edited by markt112
  • Like 2

I'm sorted now thanks. Went from level 1 to 34 in around 2 weeks - Had quite a lot of help from people. Really addictive when you get into it.

If anyone needs help or wants to do raids etc, add me (PS4)

Ok. Looks like I'll be asking you for help IF I go back on it.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have all 3 character classes, all at level 34.  If you check in on me, I may temporarily be less, when I am upgrading new gear.

• Like 2

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I have managed level 12 in about 10 hours of game play

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Haste, if you have the latest Expansion (House of Wolves) you have another venue to upgrade; the Prison of Elders.  Completing level 32 and above give you Etheric Light and Armor/Weapon Motes.  The Etheric Light can be used to "ascend" any gear to that class of item's highest possible value.  So, you could take a piece of Legendary armor with a Light value of 30, for example, and ascend it to Light 42.

The Motes can be brought to Variks in the reef and exchanged for top tier Armor/Weapons.

• Like 3

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Ah yeah, that is true Profane.. The problem is that I don't have anyone to do Prison of Elders with :P

If you see me online, send me a quick note.  I'm happy to do POE to help others get that Etheric Light!

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I have a level 25 Titan but I hate the class and didn't realise until it was too late lol also have a level 4 warlock that I will be working on as thats the class I prefer got a lot of gear to give it as it levels up :P haha

Edited by adsyfindlay
  • Like 1

I don't blame you, especially after being spoiled by R* with it's free DLC.  If you are going to invest in the DLC though, I'd recommend going for the current bundle which gives you all 3 expansions for...$50 I think.

• Like 3

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I don't blame you, especially after being spoiled by R* with it's free DLC.  If you are going to invest in the DLC though, I'd recommend going for the current bundle which gives you all 3 expansions for...$50 I think.

Playing this the last few days really sucked me in completely...I bought the DLCs off the PSN store for 34.99.

I guess I'm all in, again.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

What has gone wrong with this thread? Read from the first post and take notice of the times. Also, I'm quite sure I replied to this thread and did not start it? ?