Passive/God Mode Glitch on PS4!

zztop911

Well, I just saw my first "real" hacker on the PS4. Silent_Killer53 had a female character with pasties for a top and NO ONE could kill it, even with rockets! He was/is greifing everyone in the lobby.

I reported it in game, but how do you report it, with supporting evidence, to Rockstar and PSN?

I really don't want this on PS4!!!!!!!!!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

That's not a hacker by definition, well I guess it could be but its most likely an in game glitch for god mode. I've come across a fair few people like this.

I think it was Snacks who had a video of someone using it.. They walk right up to you while your unloading multiple clips into their head and then they flip you off and stab you..

We also come up against an invincible karuma, they kept driving around trolling everyone and you couldn't destroy their car, shot them point blank with an rpg and nothing. You could kill them but it was next to impossible to get them out of their car and of course they went straight back to it when they could..

The best you can do is to report them in game and hopefully many other people do it too. Apparently if several players report one person in a short time they do get punished. You can also record the video footage and send it to rockstar banhammer and they will look into it, although I don't know if they do anything and it's probably not worth the effort.

scottyb1988.jpg

I've also encountered a few in God mode on the ps4, only thing that can be done is report them I think...

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I think it was Snacks who had a video of someone using it.. They walk right up to you while your unloading multiple clips into their head and then they flip you off and stab you..

This guy did the same thing to LN-MLB too.

That's not a hacker by definition, well I guess it could be but its most likely an in game glitch for god mode. I've come across a fair few people like this.

We also come up against an invincible karuma, they kept driving around trolling everyone and you couldn't destroy their car, shot them point blank with an rpg and nothing. You could kill them but it was next to impossible to get them out of their car and of course they went straight back to it when they could..

The best you can do is to report them in game and hopefully many other people do it too. Apparently if several players report one person in a short time they do get punished. You can also record the video footage and send it to rockstar banhammer and they will look into it, although I don't know if they do anything and it's probably not worth the effort.

Well, if it's not a hacker, how did she get pasties? LOL!

Besides, pull him up on PSN and his icon is "Hacker" and advertizing free mods. :P

Spartucus was there with me. This was no glitch.

Can someone post the two screen shots for me if I send them to you thru the console?

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Wow, yeah that definitely sounds like one with all that other crap.. I don't mind people modding in their own lobby but using it to ruin the game for other people.. Life must have been harsh to them for them to feel the need to go into god mode to beat other people..

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Wow, yeah that definitely sounds like one with all that other crap.. I don't mind people modding in their own lobby but using it to ruin the game for other people.. Life must have been harsh to them for them to feel the need to go into god mode to beat other people..

This one had a k/d of almost 4 if I remember correctly.

Maybe he's mad because he's not very popular on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcVPtF0EPedrMEPGCI9-w8Q

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

They're used interchangeably, to a degree.

Best thing to do is to capture evidence if able and submit it to R*. That one address is a good one to use. From there, you've done all you can. Have to hope R* actually does something about it.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

The way I look at it is a hacker or modder is someone who has re written or added code (non rockstar DLC basically) to use in the game. On the PC you can get stuff to be ironman, the hulk, turn into a whale etc all stuff that someone has made to work with the game.

Bugs and Glitches are things that are broken in game and were never intended to be used in that way, like jumping into buildings and killing people, flying under map, duping cars and some forms of god mode etc.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Hello i was with zztop in the same lobby i tried to kill he/she,failed with most weapons i tried.(spoiling the gaming for the descent folk).I reported the matter.

I did find the glitch that fitted this "guy". He was fully visible and explosives did not have any effect.

vepye1.jpg

63zypl.jpg

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I got had by the same glitch yesterday. Character is visible, assisted aim still works, player took no damage and then killed me.

So I text the guy saying thanks for the video evidence of him cheating and it's being sent to R*.

The guy was messaging me for quite a while for me not to report him, he even said please, but I'm still gonna do it when I get back on PS4 later  :lol:.

ZZ, do you mind if I edit this topic title?

It's slightly misleading, but obviously you didn't know what had gone on.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

Sent email off to RockStar. With money glitches on his youtube account, he'll lose that too.....because I included the link. : SHOUT :

• Like 6

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Sent email off to RockStar. With money glitches on his youtube account, he'll lose that too.....because I included the link. : SHOUT :

I really hope they do something about it. I have reported a few poeple by sending in recorded videos but I can't help but feel hat they don't really care.

Even if there account is banned, they just start a new one and obviously are able to get the money back without a problem. I'm pretty sure YouTube can cancel their account for sharing these glitches which would probably make him pretty upset so I hope he loses it all.

So annoying that people go to such great lengths to exploit and ruin the game for other people..

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I really hope they do something about it. I have reported a few poeple by sending in recorded videos but I can't help but feel hat they don't really care.

Even if there account is banned, they just start a new one and obviously are able to get the money back without a problem. I'm pretty sure YouTube can cancel their account for sharing these glitches which would probably make him pretty upset so I hope he loses it all.

So annoying that people go to such great lengths to exploit and ruin the game for other people..

Exactly why I reported by email and in game.

• Like 2

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Dunno if it still works, but back in the PS3 only days we could just roll in a tank and park it on them and they would die, keep doing that over and over till they rage quit. I don't spend enough time in FR to try these days.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Dunno if it still works, but back in the PS3 only days we could just roll in a tank and park it on them and they would die, keep doing that over and over till they rage quit. I don't spend enough time in FR to try these days.

I read that yesterday. This glitch is a bit different, but it may work.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

Email from RockStar support: "

This is an e-mail to inform you that (#4006043) has been closed because we have not heard from you in 7 days."

WTF is this bullcrap? Nothing from them asked for more information or that I need to "check in".

Well, I figured there would be no satisfaction, but I didn't figure this silly crap. I reopened the ticket expressing my dissatisfaction.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I think they send an auto reply saying make sure you have included all the details (PSN ID, video footage, what happened etc) and you need to reply to that. When I received that I just replied with "I have sent all the relevant information" or something along those lines. They reply after a while saying it has been resolved, but not what has been done, so either way you feel a little dissatisfied..

scottyb1988.jpg

I think they send an auto reply saying make sure you have included all the details (PSN ID, video footage, what happened etc) and you need to reply to that. When I received that I just replied with "I have sent all the relevant information" or something along those lines. They reply after a while saying it has been resolved, but not what has been done, so either way you feel a little dissatisfied..

They didn't ask for any additional info or a reply. Well, I did my part to help improve the game.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!