Monday Night Heists - PS3

Beez

How long ago did the heists come out? :unsure2: I still haven't done them all and the ones I have done were here and there with different crew and randoms. So I'd really like to get a group together and do the whole heist story line in order with the same people and get all the bonuses except the mastermind bonus.

There is currently nothing going on Monday nights in the North American time zone so this won't be stepping on anyone's playlist. I'd like to start at 10:00pm EST (2:00am GMT) and the team will do one heist each week. If we finish the set ups and heist early we can job hop or whatever and if it's taking forever due to fails or R* issues we can finish next week. Let me know if you're interested.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• furdog

• Moorjc

• SirTalkShtALot

Hi Beez, I'm in the same boat as you with the heists (mainly because I've hardly been online in recent months), wish I could join you but a 2am start is too late even for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I can join in on this Beeze, if you want me on your heist team!. I can put in 2+ hours on Monday nights as this falls right at the perfect game time for me.

I will have to warn you that I'm no good at these things. So for I've only completed one full heist and that's the first one that's a 2 person job (mostly Goon's doing). I've finished the completion of the prison break heist once and failed it a few times. I have also failed the finale of the Humane Labs heist about 5 or 6 times and have never completed it.

kQ4fIRp.png

If you three are ready to start tonight I will have a crew lobby open prior to 10:30 pm EST/2:30 am GMT tonight and I'll send you invites and we can get started.

All I ask is that once we start as a foursome don't do heists with anyone else so we can get the "all with the same crew" $1,000,000.00 bonus.

Also if anyone wants to be heist leader, go for it. I'll do it if no one else wants to.

• Like 1

That's OK, Beeze. I was attempting to hook up my PS3 to a PC monitor and while it works, there's a lot of grain on the screen. My nephew is staying at our house for the week and he's taken over my basement where I usually play and has his PS4 hooked up to my TV.

kQ4fIRp.png

Hey Beez, it's psycho. I'm terribly sorry for not showing up. I had a situation irl Monday night. Anyway, I created a new PSN account and I don't think I'll be able to participate till I get to at least level 60. Unless, it would be ok for you to tag along a low level. Again, I'm so sorry.

Edited by SirTalkShtALot

No worries. I will try to be more organized for next Monday and we can hopefully get four for heists. Don't worry about your level, you'll be fine. I'll send a PSN request to your new name.

• Like 1

I'll try this again tonight.

I will be online a little after 10:00 pm EST and I will announce in Shoutbox.

If there are 4 that want to do heists, cool or as a back up we can do some contact missions.

Make sure you stock up on snacks & armor.

• Like 1

Just got my gaming TV back from my nephew, as he was staying with me for a week. I'll be there and ready! Haven't played for over a week ago I may be a little rusty.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

Thank you guys for playing last night. If you think a crew lobby or invite only lobby will work better I'll try that next week.

Thanks for being patient with the connection issues. The last setup (Wet Work) froze on my screen just prior to the invite options. I waited for what I thought was long enough then pressed some buttons. Then it un-froze and I had selected "invite all" or something and Smurf was one of the ones who joined and I didn't want to screw him over. I dislike when people quit so I didn't want to be that guy.

The "all with the same group bonus" would be impossible this time anyway since I had somehow done the airplane setup a few months ago (I don't even remember doing that as heist leader).

Oh, so then at the end of Wet Work it froze again so I don't know if it saved that progress. I just turned off the console.

Next week we will either start with WW or the Prison Finale.

Heists on for tonight. I will be online a little after 10 pm eastern and I will announce it in the shoutbox.

Since we cant get the same crew bonus anyone can join but I will give preference to moorjc, furdog and SirTalkShtAlot since they were there last week.

• Like 3

I'll throw my hat into the ring as an alternate if anyone has issues tonight. Just hit me up :)

• Like 2

I'd say we have our criminal mastermind crew right here. I want to suggest if all of us are online 2 hours or 1 1/2 before a crew playlist, we could knock out a setup or 2 real quick. Also, do you guys want to finish the elite challenges for each heist? It would be nice to unlock that elite challenge shirt.

• Like 1

I'm up for attempting the criminal mastermind but what would we have to do for that? Does it have to be the same host each time or can that be switched up? Am also up for the elite challenge, whatever that is.

Edited by furdog

kQ4fIRp.png