What GTA car would you use as your everyday ride in real life?

Lann

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StressEater

• Lann

• ScottyB

• Jaggy

Once I AM able to drive, I'd probably want to drive T20, but since it's below 0 (Celsius) and there's snow on the ground for at least 5 months, I wouldn't really be able to drive it all year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've owned 3 Ruiners in the past, and I wouldn't mind having another.

Although the Sentinel and 9F would also be nice.

I don't know why but the Ruiner reminds me of a crappy corvette from the 80's. However in its defense, it does handle well.

I don't know why but the Ruiner reminds me of a crappy corvette from the 80's. However in its defense, it does handle well.

It's supposed to be a 3rd gen Camaro. My first car. Not exactly a refined automobile.

0504sc_01z+1991_chevrolet_camaro_z28+lef

• Like 1

Camaro. I've owned 2 IROCs ('87 & '92) and a Z-28 ('90).

• Like 1

I guess it's only natural for the two to look similar since they are both from the same company. Not to mention that they seem to recycle a lot of styles on cars. But I can definitely see what you mean when you say it looks like the Camaro.

I love 3rdgen F bodies but I owned the Pontiac versions. I had a 1992 Trans Am, WS6 with a 5 speed in Quasar Blue. very rare combo of less than 100 produced. Put a lot of money into it before selling like an idiot.

As for the question, either a Buffalo or Gauntlet as i really like the real life Mopar versions. If only R* would give us a Hellcat.

Maybe a panto. My mom makes fun of me here and there about getting a smart car but I deny it mainly because of its design. I'm more into cars like a Subaru Impreza (reminds me of the sultan) or a Subaru BRZ

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)