• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• PapOiteE

• Prodigy_Rocks_

• Pen0sIRE

Still mourning the death of my ps3 hard drive ill join you when its up and running again.

thats always a nightmare D: i lost my 500gb one about 4 months ago and i still havn't downloaded all the digital games i used to have!

i still need to tweak some settings but im getting the hang of the infantry and tanks. my heli skills are none existent, the jets seem ridiculously hard to get a kill with as well :/

I got an MLG controller that has made a huge difference to my aim so i actually get kills now :P

yo Prodigy add me and ill help out whatever way i can (by soaking up enemy bullets xD)

Anyone played the new DLC yet? doesnt release in EU until tomorrow

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

: GRIMACE :  nope have not played it, with the jets you have to get behind the enemy and effectively turning at 312kmh and aim just a little bit in front of enemy jets for a direct hit using guns primarily

Edited by smurf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

thats always a nightmare D: i lost my 500gb one about 4 months ago and i still havn't downloaded all the digital games i used to have!

i still need to tweak some settings but im getting the hang of the infantry and tanks. my heli skills are none existent, the jets seem ridiculously hard to get a kill with as well :/

I got an MLG controller that has made a huge difference to my aim so i actually get kills now :P

yo Prodigy add me and ill help out whatever way i can (by soaking up enemy bullets xD)

Anyone played the new DLC yet? doesnt release in EU until tomorrow

Whoops, didn't see your reply until 1 week later :0 I'll add you.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 1 month later...

Not me.

It's always very cheap on PS Store for PS+ members though.

I've been dreaming with this game for too long, I'll have to buy it. 64 players and 60fps is crazy. Thanks for answering DC. I will have a look at the ps store.

I still have the game but I don't feel like there's anything worth doing there. I mean I have a list of things:

-unlock all weapons included in each dlc

-unlock the phantom bow and its dog tag for completing the phantom prospect assignment

-achieve a suitable skill level/kd

-unlock all attachments and/or mastery dog tag for all weapons

Optional:

-complete all assignments (assignments that net you dog tags, camos, etc)

But I just don't have the time nor the patients to complete them all. However I'll still play it when I get the chance, along with hardline.

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 2 weeks later...

DICE will release a new map for free! Impressive how they still support this game, it is 2 years old!

BF4 players - What's your favorite assault riffle? I've been using the M416 but I got tired of it. Now i'm with the M16A4, that gun is a beast, very good for mid range combat and when used with a mid range optic it's perfect!

DICE will release a new map for free! Impressive how they still support this game, it is 2 years old!

BF4 players - What's your favorite assault riffle? I've been using the M416 but I got tired of it. Now i'm with the M16A4, that gun is a beast, very good for mid range combat and when used with a mid range optic it's perfect!

-Ace 23

-AR160

-F2000

-Bulldog

Now if you said "What's your favourite carbine?", Phantom bow-that bows design 'gripped' my eye

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Me and smurf played this game today, it was cool!! Is anyone else interested to team up and play bf4 together? Having a squad full of xDBx members would be amazing.

Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hanger 21 dog tag fan art. 

2hPaO95.jpg

On 17/02/2016 at 8:59 AM, Elysianova said:

Hotwiired and I have this and hardline. Half price in PlayStation store at the moment. Would be cool to get a squad of crew members ^^

Agreed. I have BF4.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2016 at 3:59 AM, Elysianova said:

Hotwiired and I have this and hardline. Half price in PlayStation store at the moment. Would be cool to get a squad of crew members ^^

@Elysianova I second that battle cry, a couple more of us got the game now and I am hoping that we could set a date and play, have a blast. I also have hardline.

@Prodigy_Rocks_  I found all 4 Dog Tags but the Hanger 21 Dog Tag was by far the hardest one to find on the map.

Edited by Smurf

5 hours ago, Smurf said:

@SmurfSame here, but Giants of Karelia dog tag was the hardest for me. Kept getting killed, and the large map meant searching a small area, then server hopping. 

-Had times where I was killed on a dog tag server that specifically says "no killing"

-Got "banned" one time for playing passive in order to look for a dog tag, even though it was also a server dedicated to those dog tags

I have this game but haven't played it in ages. Think I may of deleted it off my hard drive actually but I would DL again to game with you guys :)

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.